Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a drone in the sky.

Allegedly..we saw you putting it away as we drove up. The videos look great!

It was a freaking blast to keep it updated nonstop.

It was! I felt bad about not posting on Sunday because the app kicked me out of the round once and I was afraid that it would do it again.

Talked to my grandma today. She's going for a biopsy on the "cancer" in her throat. She says she feels great and hasn't felt any different with the cancer diagnosis. She's made it almost 4 months without any issues....even though the doctor had said she only had 6-9 months. Really happy things seem to be positive. Fingers crossed it continues to stay that way. 

That's great, Derek. Hope that she stays well.

f4a9d933b204af408232735aaf2442b4.jpg

This is my happy. Love spending time with her when I can. Too bad my work schedule sucks

It looks like she's taking a selfie..so cute!

Love hearing this Ryan! You get a team player and a HOF tag all within three days?! I'm gonna have an albatross!
Serious congrats man. I know this means a lot to you after the last guy.

JM

That's great War, hiring the right person is such a challenge at times

Boom.

Just interviewed and hired a new Manager for one of my shops.

Tons of experience and tons of excitement for the opportunity. On the same page as me as far as what I expect.

Love when things just work out.
Very nice! It's always good when people are on the same page as you.
f4a9d933b204af408232735aaf2442b4.jpg

This is my happy. Love spending time with her when I can. Too bad my work schedule sucks
Dude, she has you already! So adorable!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Love how you can count on a brianmk24 multi quote to help get caught up on the day's happenings.

Congrats Beags. Guess that guy took my spot? Back to trying to get hired in as a speedo model

Congrats Beags. Guess that guy took my spot? Back to trying to get hired in as a speedo model
Always got a spot for you buddy.

Cute kid!

I can't. I tried once, but couldn't figure out where the keyboard is supposed to go.

My bike has a USB spot on it to update firmware for the shifting...

Oh I'm all over that. Lets make it wireless

Oh I'm all over that. Lets make it wireless

Actually, it is wireless for the most part. SRAM eTap, bluetooth from the shifters to the derailures, no more shift cables. Just came out like 2 weeks ago.

Ok...I have to admit I'm impressed.
See above.

Actually, it is wireless for the most part. SRAM eTap, bluetooth from the shifters to the derailures, no more shift cables. Just came out like 2 weeks ago.

Ok that sounds pretty freaking sweet! I assume it costs a million dollars?

onemillion_zpsyvr4ts1y.jpg

Ok that sounds pretty freaking sweet! I assume it costs a million dollars?

onemillion_zpsyvr4ts1y.jpg

The shifters and front/rear derailuer run around $1800, not bad actually.

The shifters and front/rear derailuer run around $1800, not bad actually.

That really isn't too bad. I thought it would be more....

That really isn't too bad. I thought it would be more....
They wanted to get it down sub-$2k. It's getting a ton of great reviews, for functionality and price point.

They wanted to get it down sub-$2k. It's getting a ton of great reviews, for functionality and price point.
Yeah well my bike has noise makers on the spokes

Baseball cards?

I heard you fixed your chain once?
No, those little plastic ones that slid up and down when the wheel turned. Baseball cards were old school, I'm a new school G.

Not only did I fix my chain, I removed my kick stand. Your weren't cool if you still had your kick stand

No, those little plastic ones that slid up and down when the wheel turned. Baseball cards were old school, I'm a new school G.

Not only did I fix my chain, I removed my kick stand. Your weren't cool if you still had your kick stand

Lmao. ..

I remember being a badass with my Chris King sealed headset and Shimano clip in downhill pedals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back