Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

It is a fairly tight course with every hole having houses and OB on both sides. I usually only pull the driver on two or three holes. 3 wood or even a long iron are my best friend on DHawk. Now if I play either of the two other city courses here it's driver all the time cause they are wiiide open for the most part. FNG, what course do you pro at? The only course I've played in springs is kissing camels. Now that's a beautiful course. Pretty fun course as well. I played a stupid little work scramble there last year and didn't want to leave. Plus I played well that day so it made it all the better.
I'm not a pro, just the average hack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I'm not a pro, just the average hack.

Oh. Just saw club pro on your info box. I'm a little slow, that apperantly has to do with the number of posts you have I guess. Ha. Won't be my last drrr moment I guarantee you that.

Haha I didn't even know it says that. I use my phone. Guess it's both of us a drrr moment. Won't be my last either

Got out and played 18 at Park Hill on Saturday before the cold moved in. Felt amazing to swing clubs again. Also managed to get out today for some Powder lines in the mountains. Love Colorado. Hope you guys are enjoying your down time. Did anyone else manage to get out at all last week once things started opening up?

Got out and played 18 at Park Hill on Saturday before the cold moved in. Felt amazing to swing clubs again. Also managed to get out today for some Powder lines in the mountains. Love Colorado. Hope you guys are enjoying your down time. Did anyone else manage to get out at all last week once things started opening up?
Just got back from California on Friday and too much to do on Saturday so couldn't get out. Glad you were able to swing on the course!

So much for courses opening back up though. Stupid snow! Just finished moving about 10" off my driveway. Supposed to end around noon.

Just when we were about to let loose the hounds...boom...put em back in the pen. Whitest winter that had been constant in a long time. Denver...who would of thought. Time to make some snow angels.

c4f78f4100feb83a093c232ffee0dc78.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Hox and I will be out there may 30-June 3rd. Would love to play some rounds with you boys again

Hox and I will be out there may 30-June 3rd. Would love to play some rounds with you boys again
Look forward to it...always a good time.

Damn I'll be in ohio during that time...

Actually I'll he back in tim. Should be back that Monday latest

Definitely! It has been fun the last couple of years. We should be able to get a large group together this year.

Calling ALL CO THPers, block one or all of these days to get together and play a round or two with each other.

If I'm not racing that weekend I will be in.

sounds good fellas! Riverdale dunes and colo nat'l are my must plays again and willing to try any others we haven't played yet

sounds good fellas! Riverdale dunes and colo nat'l are my must plays again and willing to try any others we haven't played yet
Uh ask hoxster about hear Creek;)

How about Randy's favorite. ...where's that video

Much harder on the phone....but classic
Just to give you an idea of some of the greens, not all were this mountainous or large, more like the top portion with waves. Randy was a good sport with all our chuckles. May want to turn down the volume...

Uh ask hoxster about hear Creek;)

Never actually played it. It's always been on my must play list for CO courses. Heard nothing but phenomenal things though. If you're around I'm sooooooo looking forward to it. Next up membership at Cherry Hills?

Never actually played it. It's always been on my must play list for CO courses. Heard nothing but phenomenal things though. If you're around I'm sooooooo looking forward to it. Next up membership at Cherry Hills?
Haha perhaps in 20 years lol. Will definitely have you guys out at bear creek. Should be fun

Much harder on the phone....but classic

Love this video! Every year we get to relive Randy's epic putt

Back