NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one of the TSN guys on twitter is about as good as it gets.
I'm also watching the NHL Network (US) which has TSN's Trade Centre airing.

I like to follow Pierre Lebrun too. with these 3, you should be covered

Just followed him too...and saw a pic of Carey Price on the ice in full equipment.

Just followed him too...and saw a pic of Carey Price on the ice in full equipment.

yeah, its his second day in full pads, I'm not sure if it means he is getting back soon. they say its still early into his rehab

Bolts don't want to trade him for anything less than a player that can help them right now... and the way he acted, nobody wants to give up an NHL caliber player

I think they would trade him for the right haul of future prospects, but it would be a big haul. It's clear the kid isn't far away from being a star, I don't see them trading him just to get rid of him. Their was a recent article that says he still has support inside the locker room. If he could have a change of heart (cough new agent cough) over the offseason I could still see him back with the team next year.

A lot of activity over the weekend. Should be interesting to see what moves are made.
4 things I'm interested in.
Drouin. Does StevieY not move him as a punishment and take a stance to show others he won't be held hostage.
Oilers. Are you going to move a young guy.
Russel. Is your time up in Calgary.
Hammonic. It's been clear he wants to be out west to be closer to family. Do they move such an important piece and what's the return.

I'll be shocked if the Oilers move any of their young 'uns today. The only one I can even imagine heading out today is Yakupov, and then only if the return is spectacular given the injury to Pouliot last night.

I'm willing to bet sometime, before or at the draft Eberle is sent to NYI as part of a deal for Hamonic.

I think they would trade him for the right haul of future prospects, but it would be a big haul. It's clear the kid isn't far away from being a star, I don't see them trading him just to get rid of him. Their was a recent article that says he still has support inside the locker room. If he could have a change of heart (cough new agent cough) over the offseason I could still see him back with the team next year.
Why do I feel Druin could be a case of Tyler Seguin V2... get's traded for off ice activity, becomes a mega star, everyone laughs at the team that trades him

I'll be shocked if the Oilers move any of their young 'uns today. The only one I can even imagine heading out today is Yakupov, and then only if the return is spectacular given the injury to Pouliot last night.

I'm willing to bet sometime, before or at the draft Eberle is sent to NYI as part of a deal for Hamonic.

I agree with you. Unless they're in a spot to try and make the playoffs I don't see them moving a guy like Yakupov or Eberle just for the sake of moving him. They could always wait until the off season and make moves to bring in blue line help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do I feel Druin could be a case of Tyler Seguin V2... get's traded for off ice activity, becomes a mega star, everyone laughs at the team that trades him

I think it is definitely that, which is why he won't be traded unless we get value that is comparable to that.

This trade deadline doesn't feel right without Olli Jokinen being traded somewhere......lol

12:30pm EST and 1 meaningless trade so far today? I'm getting bored.

12:30pm EST and 1 meaningless trade so far today? I'm getting bored.

usually it takes a trade for the dominos to start falling. Russell and Hamhuis are targets apparently.

...or maybe teams are finally getting wiser.

usually it takes a trade for the dominos to start falling. Russell and Hamhuis are targets apparently.

...or maybe teams are finally getting wiser.

In regards to your team, I heard some talk earlier about Kerby Rychel too.

Rychel is a crybaby. He's the less talented Drouin of the CBJ.

Was gonna ask you for a scouting report on him, so thanks. Lol!

Was gonna ask you for a scouting report on him, so thanks. Lol!

There's talent there, but he's like any other kid who thinks the world owes him.

Columbus will never be a good team if roster spots are just gifted. He's gotta earn it and he doesn't want to.

Mikkel Boedker to Avs. I don't know, Scrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back