Pictures of your back swing

a73d17cabbfff7681f7ef3bdc93f351a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Screen shot from a video.

You look like you would physically really hurt someone if they ever said anything and about your swing. Or mother :)

Not at all, I'm the first one to laugh at myself and always encourage trash talk on the course.

Not at all, I'm the first one to laugh at myself and always encourage trash talk on the course.
I would still be Leary.I can just imagine you Bill Goldberging me with a negative comment.Nice try though,ain't falling for that one

More turn of what?
No shoulder tilt.Same as turn.Your shoulders are flat and point right for the horizon.Just adds another manipulation factor in your swing to get to the ball.Believe me,been thru this with my pro all winter.Golf is played on a tilted plane not a flat shoulder plane

you must be a great putter with that low handicap

I would still be Leary.I can just imagine you Bill Goldberging me with a negative comment.Nice try though,ain't falling for that one

I'm a sweetheart, my mom told me so. haha. It took a few years to get comfortable with my swing and being able to control it and not always go all out. I don't recommend my swing but it's consistent so I'll roll with it and make a couple posture tweaks Panda recommended.

Blue and gold.Watch these shoulders,and look how much room he has to move down to the ball.You have no room but to pull down steep now.Bent right leg and flat shoulders say it all
https://instagram.com/p/BCL5laQit9T/

Doesn't shoulder tilt have to do with spine angle and not turn. You can turn the hell out of your shoulders why they are flat

Blue and gold.Watch these shoulders,and look how much room he has to move down to the ball.You have no room but to pull down steep now.Bent right leg and flat shoulders say it all
https://instagram.com/p/BCL5laQit9T/
I will consider it. I look on plan and not steep at all into the ball. I know my swing path is darn near 0'ed out into the ball as well.

[video=youtube;-RaHMskTQVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RaHMskTQVs&sns=em[/video]

Maybe he is a great putter and a good ballstriker. When I watch the PGA on TV, there is all kings of swings that are successful.
No shoulder tilt.Same as turn.Your shoulders are flat and point right for the horizon.Just adds another manipulation factor in your swing to get to the ball.Believe me,been thru this with my pro all winter.Golf is played on a tilted plane not a flat shoulder plane

you must be a great putter with that low handicap

Doesn't shoulder tilt have to do with spine angle and not turn. You can turn the hell out of your shoulders why they are flat
Your turning in a circle and pointing the left shoulder down with back to target.Both really,and it is very very awkward.Its amazing how an adjustment like this completely changes your ball flight and numbers.My pro's students all look the same with a shoulder -turn- tilt.Just flat out nail it.He told me the biggest sins in golf are flat shoulders/bent right leg on backswing/and steep flipping.All can be cleared up by a proper tilt-turn backswing.So happy I met this guy

I will consider it. I look on plan and not steep at all into the ball. I know my swing path is darn near 0'ed out into the ball as well.

[video=youtube;-RaHMskTQVs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RaHMskTQVs&sns=em[/video]
looks like you have a bit of a reverse pivot going but I could be wrong

Your turning in a circle and pointing the left shoulder down with back to target.Both really,and it is very very awkward.Its amazing how an adjustment like this completely changes your ball flight and numbers.My pro's students all look the same with a shoulder -turn- tilt.Just flat out nail it.He told me the biggest sins in golf are flat shoulders/bent right leg on backswing/and steep flipping.All can be cleared up by a proper tilt-turn backswing.So happy I met this guy
nothing wrong with having a right leg with a little bit of bend. No clue what you mean when you say they are connected. You turn your shoulders. When you turn your shoulders with while holding a bent spine angle you still are just turning your shoulders.

It's never been mentioned by any of my instructors. If anything, I don't get off my right side well enough.

Bent right legs are a sin?

Oh boy.

Agree ,looks real awkward.No turn-no width and stuck.He just lifts it up and looks all arms and hands.Not picking on you at all man.Thanks for posting that up,see a lot of me when i started pre lessons

He also looks like he puts so much effort into it with no return.Forcing it besides letting the club swing.Who you taking lessons from?

looks like you have the chopping wood swing.That is a heck of a fault to fix.Good luck man

It's never been mentioned by any of my instructors. If anything, I don't get off my right side well enough.
Wouldn't worry about it then, easy for me to be wrong from that camera angle.

Bent right legs are a sin?

Oh boy.

I'm screwed. I think it looks fairly solid and a has a lot of time and effort put into it. Swing your thing dude just go make some more putts.

I'm screwed. I think it looks fairly solid and a has a lot of time and effort put into it. Swing your thing dude just go make some more putts.
Sometimes that is the best approach.For me I'm doing the complete overhaul to be an avid golfer.Never realized he would change everything.But I feel it / believe In it / and learned a heck a lot about the swing in general.It has been very very frustrating,but also rewarding

100 yards and in. Always a challenge.
He also looks like he puts so much effort into it with no return.Forcing it besides letting the club swing.Who you taking lessons from?

looks like you have the chopping wood swing.That is a heck of a fault to fix.Good luck man
I'm more confused that you think this is steep:

58c7aad90d4d17981ebd103d7966cd45.jpg

But this isn't:

919842b9fcaf03ef80e6ca7ad99aebba.jpg

I know my swing is not ideal. What I do know, I'm not steep or stuck.

You are turning.Blu and Gold has no turn at all.A lift and dump move.If he makes it work than just keep on and enjoy the game.This last fall I was exactly like him,not as low a handicap but same swing problems

Back