Trash Talk with Cobra Golf

Lol great stuff. Hacker for life but don’t know how this one falls yet knowing they haven’t had a team meeting yet.....Cmon Dan....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hahahaha, that was gold. too funny. This is going to be so good. You guys are in for a great time. Looking forward to seeing #TeamHackers take this one!!

yags can lean on that 2-1 all he wants, but that beatdown team paradise laid on hackers last year should have counted for more than one point. paradise has the momentum. @jdtox is a freaking winner. this one will be over before it begins.

Wish I would have seen this bc I’m rolling with Capt Dan on this one. (No offense JD)

Wish I would have seen this bc I’m rolling with Capt Dan on this one. (No offense JD)

Everyone has to choose a side, you just chose the wrong one haha.

Lol great stuff. Hacker for life but don’t know how this one falls yet knowing they haven’t had a team meeting yet.....Cmon Dan....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t forget Dan’s waffling on iron headcovers.

Everyone has to choose a side, you just chose the wrong one haha.

Ha! Hopefully I’m wrong, but I know both sides will have a blast.

Maaan I love these 2. This is just the tip of the iceberg of the banter the participants are going to enjoy.

I'm hurt Mike.. My partner in my first ever THP event is choosing against me..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hackers FTMFW.

Team Hackers first meeting was tonight, we had to adjourn early due to stalemate over iron covers.

I’m afraid this is going to affect the supporters.

Let’s go @jdtox ! Even it up at 2 for Hose A, not Hose B. Remember the fizzle!

Did you just make a wager with someone in the event? Doesn’t that violate some sort of rules with the oddsmakers?

Haha who cares! St Jude wins either way!

I hope we see a Morgan Cup bets thread again this year- that thread was pure GOLD

Hackers FTMFW.

#TeamHackers thanks you for the support

The 2019 Morgan Cup is about a month away and we caught up with Jose Miraflor and Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf to discuss which team is going to win. If you don't know this event, it is about taking 14 THP Forum Members and creating teams of 8 (with Jose and Mike) and making them tour players for a weekend. Full bags of clubs, apparel scripting, team competition and more.

Who is the guy on the right? Never heard of him.

Absolutely loved that MC teaser video, can’t wait to meet these two great guys at Haig Point in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yags can lean on that 2-1 all he wants, but that beatdown team paradise laid on hackers last year should have counted for more than one point. paradise has the momentum. @jdtox is a freaking winner. this one will be over before it begins.

I don't even know who you are anymore.

Go Jeremy, Jose & Team Paradise for 2-in-a-row!

We are getting to the final stretch.

Back