Trash Talk with Cobra Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2019 Morgan Cup is about a month away and we caught up with Jose Miraflor and Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf to discuss which team is going to win. If you don't know this event, it is about taking 14 THP Forum Members and creating teams of 8 (with Jose and Mike) and making them tour players for a weekend. Full bags of clubs, apparel scripting, team competition and more.

Now that’s funny.
Gomer Pile, prison time, getting into ones business. Hilarious. You guys are in for a good time.

yags can lean on that 2-1 all he wants, but that beatdown team paradise laid on hackers last year should have counted for more than one point. paradise has the momentum. @jdtox is a freaking winner. this one will be over before it begins.

Cmon Hackers...win one for yags.......let him down last year!

yags can lean on that 2-1 all he wants, but that beatdown team paradise laid on hackers last year should have counted for more than one point. paradise has the momentum. @jdtox is a freaking winner. this one will be over before it begins.
+1
d.png

Man that was hilarious - lot of chirping by Jos right there, going to be a ton of fun in a little over a month.

Reviewing our.... business

Haha love it! I was cracking up watching that

Fun fact, I think Team Hackers spoke first. And it included Blair O'Neil.

That was absolutely hilarious. This is going to be fun! Buckle up guys!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Trash Talk with Cobra Golf

Man I love those two guys! It has to be brutal for the loser the week after the event is over.

Team Hackers FTW!

Throwing it back to 2017, Jose's cart.
81b872f86ead3073f65c629bd101d0d6.jpg

Thank you THP. That made my day. :clapp: Can't wait to follow along at Haig Point for the MC.

How much would you like to wager?

Great guys! Fun video! Good times ahead at Haig Point.

Love it!

How much would you like to wager?

$100 to st jude's children's research hospital. put your money where your mouth is, johnny utah!

LMAO, we don't need a meeting Jose! Wow he's talking about his prison time now. Man, I love those dudes.

haha i love it!

Did you just make a wager with someone in the event? Doesn’t that violate some sort of rules with the oddsmakers?

Haha who cares! St Jude wins either way!

This was a great video. That has to be the nicest trash talking video I’ve seen. You would they were both Canadian they were so nice.

Did you just make a wager with someone in the event? Doesn’t that violate some sort of rules with the oddsmakers?

Haha who cares! St Jude wins either way!

you can totally trust shoeless joe tenputt

Good work by tenputt getting even odds early on

I'm glad to see these guys having fun, once again. Both are great fun on the course as well as off. I look forward to some more light-hearted trash talk.

That is great! Hopefully this is just the start.

Back