Looking for Rogue Pro Irons in regular or firm

Shep

Reaction score
Handicap
8-16
Seeing what’s out there. . Prefer 5-g but look at all offers. Good condition please. DELETE REQUEST

Last edited:
Approved but please post pics of items you have for trade.

would 4-PW with xp 105 s300 interest you?

Callaway Pre-Owned.

You can pm me a price if you want but I already have a very good offer for new . Frankly looking at Mizuno HM Pros also. In no hurry and really want to sell my JPX 900 Hot Metals and possibly my mint set of custom ordered Wilson/Staff C-300 Forged with ungraded KBS Tour Flighted regs. Kind of dislike selling the C-300 Forged besides being good irons there simply great to look at. I appreciate your reply but just being honest in that I am looking at options and don't want 3 sets of irons. I would really like a quote for the Mizuno pros 4-p or 5-gap. All grips and shafts the same as I understand it.

Last edited:
If you already have a very good offer for new, I’ll step aside. Good luck in your search.

Thanks again Doc. Given your name do you have access to Mizuno for a quote on the H M Pros ?

Doc
Have any interest in a mint barely used (I bought new) beautiful set of Wilson/Staff C-300 Forged ,5 thru gap, upgraded KBS Tour Flighted 110 reg., standard LLL as partial payment toward the Mizunos?
Doug

Honestly was not going to sell or trade the Wilsons however I doubt you have interest in my JPX 900 HMs assuming you have a set of those at your disposal but I am interested enough in the HM Pros to offer them (wilsons)up for say $420 for the 5-g plus remainder cash for the $700. Eyeing Ebay that looks like about $175 -$200+ under going rate but check it out and let me know if you feel that's fair. Of course I will send pics upon your show of interest.

Last edited:
The new set I have is 919 HotMetal 4-Gap. Shaft is Nippon ProModus 105 Regular Flex.
Let me know if interested.

Back