The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

The Gauntlet: Dessert in the desert

Gsuntlet prep has not begun yet.
But it will begin shortly.
I will be playing WeKoPa in the next few weeks, as I have never played Chollo and Saguaro only once, a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready for sumthin' awful on a waffle.

If anyone is a big fan of true Mexican food, there are great options not very far from the hotel for Thurs night dinner, prior to TopGolf.

Plan accordingly.

If anyone is a big fan of true Mexican food, there are great options not very far from the hotel for Thurs night dinner, prior to TopGolf.

Plan accordingly.

Count me in for the consumption of true Mexican food!

Is the competition format going to be similar to last year?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Probably should have known haha. I haven't played team golf in while. I am really looking forward to it and the strategy involved

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Plan accordingly.

I am looking forward to it. Mexican food sounds so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Plan accordingly.

You had me at true Mexican food.

The gauntlet prep started with gusto today. Had a lesson with a new instructor and things are off and running. We mesh real well and I can see weekly lessons taking place. Spent 2 hours on trackman working things out and saw some real improvements in the numbers as we made some changes.

Watch out - team Rookie is coming to take the desert by storm. (And anyone who knows me knows there is a TERRIBLE pun in there - I got bad jokes for days)

The gauntlet prep started with gusto today. Had a lesson with a new instructor and things are off and running. We mesh real well and I can see weekly lessons taking place. Spent 2 hours on trackman working things out and saw some real improvements in the numbers as we made some changes.

Watch out - team Rookie is coming to take the desert by storm. (And anyone who knows me knows there is a TERRIBLE pun in there - I got bad jokes for days)

You weren't the only one on the grind today! Keep the bad puns coming, haha!

I will headed to the range tonight with this event on my mind. Plan on putting in a good deal amount of practice before the event in hopes putting the kabosh on an aspirations by team JROD for a 3 peat.

Well, practice (if that is what it was called) was terrible today.
But that is good news because I tend to play poorly a few months before I kick things into gear for events.

But that is good news because I tend to play poorly a few months before I kick things into gear for events.

I have seen your game and you can certainly turn it on when you need it.

I got an hour of short game practice in today and I'm playing 18 tomorrow with Mark_UK. The grind is in full swing until the event, which I absolutely can't wait for!!!

I am jealous of Spivey being able to play them before the event. I need to try and find a hole by hole layout to get myself familiar.

I have seen your game and you can certainly turn it on when you need it.
I've seen this first hand as well.

Sandbagger.....

I need to set up lessons with a new instructor.

Back