THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Man this event is going to be a good time.

Nervous no I have no control over being picked or not. The only thing I can do is be active as I can be with two jobs. I know Mike will pick who he thinks will fill out the team the best.

What part of my game needs work? Iron swing need to get better extension and I will get it fixed was seeing much improvement today at my lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morning fellas, one day closer too the final trio from each side getting revealed....anyone nervous?

Not nervous. Excited to see who will be picked. Once we know who, it will be interesting to see what develops as far as any team practicing/playing. Whatever I can do to help - that's what I'm gonna do (aside from working as hard as I can to improve my own game).

One day closer to when the teams will be set. For those hopefuls, what is the one area of your game that needs work? Will you have that area ready by June should your name be called?

The main thing that's holding me back from improving is 1) consistency of my impact & 2) weight transferred forward at impact. I'm working on getting my swing to shallow out as it approaches the ball, and to get my swing coming from slightly inside vs out-to-in, with my weight mostly on my front leg. If I can improve on this, I think my scores will drop significantly.

Cant wait for this snow to be gone, to get outside and get some rounds in and work on my game! Gotta prepare for this!

One area I am going to try and improve on is having a "B" game with the driver when I am off. I want a smooth cut that can carry 250-260 and find the fairway 60% of the time.

This has been a pretty good read over the past couple of days. I have to say I am extremely excited for Monday. I don't envy either captain as there are plenty of good choices on both sides. Good luck to everyone who wants to get in. This is going to be a great event and I am honored to be a member of Team OHIO.

I am fairly new to THP (closing in on a year). In that time I have been lucky enough to play in two events. At those events there was a ton of conversation centering around previous events. In listening to these conversations you could tell real memories were made and friendships formed. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of those events. Where friendships are forged and memories are made and stories will be told. Thank you THP and True Temper for this opportunity.

To my Ohio brethren I want you to know I am working extremely hard on my game and vow to show up at Boulder Creek fully prepared to bring home victory. Once again good luck to everyone hoping to get in.

Great stuff milk man.. way to jump right in with these events and get ready to build some memories of your own

Bumping back to the top.....because this event is at the top of my list right now!

I think Ohio vs Michigan Regional Rivalry could be some of the best thread-reading I have done the past few months. Smack talk, smack talk, name changes, smack talk. Good stuff boys.

I think Ohio vs Michigan Regional Rivalry could be some of the best thread-reading I have done the past few months. Smack talk, smack talk, name changes, smack talk. Good stuff boys.

I think I'm going to change my name to Pinslayer.....
Seems to be free...

Sounds like you want to move here this weekend and vie for a spot

Where did he go? Bet he's wayyyy down the rankings list at this point.. Probably another one of those guys who signed up for THP and will not hang around and try to get to know everyone. His loss....I love this place!

I even reached out to a couple THPers on Twitter earlier! Wanting to be part of the family!!! #redheadedstepcousin

Because the logo is so awesome....

8fbd9c406b731d97610b08ae126d71be.jpg

So, um.... only 3 more days!

That really is an awesome logo. I have an idea what I would want their next one to be but I'll let them make that call haha

Gonna have to bust out the ol spreadsheet this weekend

Because the logo is so awesome....

8fbd9c406b731d97610b08ae126d71be.jpg

Man I love this shaft!

684819c58989d9185973017dd89b1cec.jpg

8b69993e5765f26788193694d7ee22e1.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Man I love this shaft!

684819c58989d9185973017dd89b1cec.jpg

8b69993e5765f26788193694d7ee22e1.jpg

Can't wait to try it out.....you need to get rid of the gold blanket in the trunk though.

Can't wait to try it out.....you need to get rid of the gold blanket in the trunk though.

yea burn that thing already :eyepoke:

yea burn that thing already :eyepoke:
Yeah never gonna happen!

See above and my mom made me that pillow!

Yeah never gonna happen!

See above and my mom made me that pillow!

Crap....if a cousin gave it to me maybe. Not from mom tho.

Back