2015 Unofficial THP Fantasy Baseball

My opponent plays me down a hitter and down 3 pitchers and still beats me. I've got a nice little streak going in THP fantasy sports of having very nice teams and seasons then collapsing come playoff time.

I was there a few times this year myself. It just all depends of how your players perform during a given week. I had a big lead going in the championship last year going into the weekend and think my team tallied 4 or 5 hits combined on Saturday and Sunday and a couple of pitchers got blown up. My big lead evaporated and disappeared quickly....

My opponent plays me down a hitter and down 3 pitchers and still beats me. I've got a nice little streak going in THP fantasy sports of having very nice teams and seasons then collapsing come playoff time.
You and me both. I led almost wire to wire in the daily league and then got passed over the last few weeks, missed the bye and lost in the 1st round.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not looking promising for me this week. Lost 6 batters today and a pitcher start (WAS scheduled for 2 starts this week) due to all the games that were postponed today while my opponent only lost 1 batter. Unless those games are needed to decide anything with the real life playoffs, they will not be made up.

Barely squeaked out a win in the weekly league finals. If my opponent would have scored 1 more run or had 1 more save, we would have tied the category and he would have won. Final was 5 - 5 but I get the nod in the tie breaker via winning both head to head matches during the regular season.

Was a fun fantasy season and thanks to everyone that participated in the 2 leagues! Interested to hear who won the daily league.

Congrats on the W!

Barely squeaked out a win in the weekly league finals. If my opponent would have scored 1 more run or had 1 more save, we would have tied the category and he would have won. Final was 5 - 5 but I get the nod in the tie breaker via winning both head to head matches during the regular season.

Was a fun fantasy season and thanks to everyone that participated in the 2 leagues! Interested to hear who won the daily league.

Same here in the daily league.... We tied 4-4, so there were a lot of little things that could have given my opponent the victory but I managed to sneak one out via the tiebreaker. It came down to us both scrapping for a pitching W, but none of the pitchers we added for the final day could find one. I'd like to attribute it to me being the higher seed and having the home field advantage, but just being lucky works too I guess!

Thanks to everyone for a mostly competitive league and season!

Congrats to the winners of both leagues. I was able to win out to a 5th place finish which I was happy with considering how some of the season went for me. These are always so much fun. Look forward to doing it again next year.

2016 other league holdover question. 10 hitters, 7 pitchers, 4x4 all star league (draw players from both leagues). Which five players do you keep from this list: Rondon, Archer, Harvey, Britton, Betts and Carlos Gonzalez?

2016 other league holdover question. 10 hitters, 7 pitchers, 4x4 all star league (draw players from both leagues). Which five players do you keep from this list: Rondon, Archer, Harvey, Britton, Betts and Carlos Gonzalez?

Drop Rondon and Cargo IMO. Cargo is an injury waiting to happen

Not trust in Cargo to stay healthy so I would drop him.

Any info on THP Fantasy Baseball for 2016? MLB Season opener is this Sunday, April 3rd.

Any info on THP Fantasy Baseball for 2016? MLB Season opener is this Sunday, April 3rd.
I was wondering the same thing

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hearing crickets...so is this a no go this year?

If so im out you guys are more than welcome to throw something together im just too busy

Back