POLL to cast your vote about Matt Kuchar and his caddie

• Tom Gillis for President 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DG_1234

Reaction score
Handicap
Here is a POLL where you may cast your vote about the Matt Kuchar 2018 Mayacoba local caddie situation:

Do we REALLY need another thread on this? It's NONE of our business. What a joke.

Deal is a deal is my vote.

Pretty funny this is still going on.....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do we REALLY need another thread on this? It's NONE of our business. What a joke.

I agree it’s none of our business but when you are in the spotlight it’s part of what you deal with.

If I was a tour pro in the upper tier you could talk about me all you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree it’s none of our business but when you are in the spotlight it’s part of what you deal with.

If I was a tour pro in the upper tier you could talk about me all you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah public figure and all arguement, I'm fine with that. But another thread with answers like this just come off as a troll post. Just calling it like I see it, so don't get offended OP.

And BTW, you don't have to be a tour pro for us to talk about you all the time :) just be you!

Yeah public figure and all arguement, I'm fine with that. But another thread with answers like this just come off as a troll post. Just calling it like I see it, so don't get offended OP.

And BTW, you don't have to be a tour pro for us to talk about you all the time :) just be you!

The other thread includes lots of different perspectives and commentary. This POLL is an opportunity for THP participants to vote (so that the forum opinion might be viewed concisely).

The other thread includes lots of different perspectives and commentary. This POLL is an opportunity for THP participants to vote (so that the forum opinion might be viewed concisely).

True, however based on the replies in the other 3 there are only about 4-5 thpers that side with the caddie in this (and this poll is showing that trend early)

The eye-rolliest part of this poll is the joke options. I don't know. The forum does not have a concise opinion on this. This isn't a democracy were once the poll is closed, the people who voted for the caddie have to say, "well, I guess the voters have chosen and I have to accept the results."

This thread really serves no purpose at all. Yet somehow, for some reason, I am posting in it....DAMMIT!

So I agree his base of 3k was fair and he agreeable to the informed bonuses.. he got 5k which was good but then kuchars management offered him 20 total for damage control. I think caddy would have taken that if it came from kuchar himself and before all the drama .. but then I do think since he won he could have been a little more generous with the bonus, say that 20-25k since he did win 1.2 million.

So in short none of the above.. more kuchar could have been more upfront and paid better bonus for the win.

When he said "5k is good for a guy who makes 200 a day" that's that just saying "you made more than you usually do in 4 days"... Not a "thanks for helping me win"

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You forgot to add Tom Gillis is a Pot Stirring attention Wh**e who most people including myself didn't know who the hell he was until now.

You forgot to add Tom Gillis is a Pot Stirring attention Wh**e who most people including myself didn't know who the hell he was until now.

So an ineffectual attention w***?

Looking forward to finally having a definitive answer on this topic. :laughing:

A person once asked me what's the difference between ignorance and apathy

And I said, I don't know and don't care

Torn between "5k is more than fair"and "how Kuch spends his money is none of my business"

Also, you might have gotten a lot of action on options like 10-20k, 30-50k, etc., for different compensation options.

If your like me and decided to read all of the comments.

Here's a puppy for your troubles.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA4OC85MTEvb3JpZ2luYWwvZ29sZGVuLXJldHJpZXZlci1wdXBweS5qcGVn

Last edited:
Sometimes I miss having mod rights.

Kuchar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He said $5K is a lot for someone like this caddy. My opinion of Kuchar has dropped a few pegs.

Matt made a deal with a local caddie. If Matt felt like the caddie really helped him a lot, he would give him more more money. He did. That should be the end of it. None of my business.

Matt's deal with his caddie is his deal. I heard that Matt offered him $15k more after the hubbub but the caddie turned him down.

Back