How many Auburn Tiger fans here

wde

my wife is from the auburn/opelika area, and i've come to love auburn football even though i didn't go to auburn. plenty of other fans around here.

Some would say I am.

Count me among the ranks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Spent my first two years of college at Auburn and have been at almost every home football game the past 12 years. Wde

Many Auburn grads in my family, including myself. WDE.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I like Bo does that count?

Interesting thread.

Roll Tide!!!!

Class of '91. Wife is a Tiger too.

Fan via marriage. Wife is a grad.

Still confuses me when I get a "war eagle" when out if I happen to be wearing an Auburn hat, I'm getting better about it though :D

I wondered how long it would take to get that response ...... saying that around a Auburn fan like about the same as a swift kick in the jewels
Not really, I've never understood the Bama mentality of the need to come up to me when wearing Auburn gear and yell "Roll Tide" at me.

Not really, I've never understood the Bama mentality of the need to come up to me when wearing Auburn gear and yell "Roll Tide" at me.
Never understood the Auburn fans who do the same to the other side either.

My wife is hilarious, she will straight up ask them, "why would you say that to me".

Never understood the Auburn fans who do the same to the other side either.

My wife is hilarious, she will straight up ask them, "why would you say that to me".
Agreed.

I've been called the #1 walk-on alum by my GA friends and family. It's a special place.

Give 'em hell, give 'em hell.
Stand up and yell, Hey War Eagle, win for Auburn,
Power of Dixie Land

I SAID IT'S GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER

Back