Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
White Hot RX VLine Fang. Upset I missed out on the one in the marketplace for a steal but might just take the leap and get one through Odyssey with a SS Flatso and black shaft

White Hot RX VLine Fang. Upset I missed out on the one in the marketplace for a steal but might just take the leap and get one through Odyssey with a SS Flatso and black shaft

What was the one going for in the marketplace? I must have missed it.

A set of players cavities just to tinker with now and again. CF16 are cemented in the bag, but I want something with a smaller profile to mess with sometimes. Just because.

Anyone ever done a Pm grind vs toe sweep comparison? Also anyone use apex pro 16 6i then progress to next longest iron using apex CF 16 6i?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A set of players cavities just to tinker with now and again. CF16 are cemented in the bag, but I want something with a smaller profile to mess with sometimes. Just because.

Apex Pro :)

Played cart path only today, and at least three times I could've used that KLVN golf bag…

Anyone ever done a Pm grind vs toe sweep comparison? Also anyone use apex pro 16 6i then progress to next longest iron using apex CF 16 6i?

Imo, the toe sweep is a limited wedge versatility wise, the pm is not.

The new vokeys have my interest

I saw them in person yesterday and they look CLEAN. Nice step up in the looks department while still keeping the classic look

Imo, the toe sweep is a limited wedge versatility wise, the pm is not.

For me the pm grind is useless more than 30 yds out. Just can't get distance out of it. But around the greens it's where it shines. I do agree the Nike toe sweep is very limited hence why I've never bought one yet but my latest round has me looking for a greenside club that I can use 100% time without fear of chunking

For me the pm grind is useless more than 30 yds out. Just can't get distance out of it. But around the greens it's where it shines. I do agree the Nike toe sweep is very limited hence why I've never bought one yet but my latest round has me looking for a greenside club that I can use 100% time without fear of chunking

Greenside 100% of the time with versatility would for sure be the PM

J15 CB

Hybrids. The Ben Hogan VKTR Hybrids to be precise. I must have them.

Hybrids. The Ben Hogan VKTR Hybrids to be precise. I must have them.
These intrigue the hell out of me.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Love the idea of the UST Helium shafts. Want to try one

White Hot RX v line fang
Mack Daddy 3 54 w grind

Hoping my dad buys my Xhot 3 wood and i can sell my Bio Cell+ 3 wood and get a xr or xr16 3 or 4 wood to replace them. Also always thinking about the md3 wedges.

GBB driver. Possibly with a white tie.

So crazy... the PM Grind is the first wedge I have been 100% comfortable with taking a full swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back