THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

One quick note.
If someone makes the team and is unable to attend (things come up in life), the replacement will be selected by the Captain. At the time this occurs (or might occur), they will look over the landscape of the region and let us know who the replacement is.

First post updated

Congrats fellas, got some ballers on each of those teams!

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats to my new teammates, and new opponents!!!

Two very strong, and from what I can tell, evenly matched teams. This is going to be an amazing event.

Congrats guys!

Congrats to the 6 guys. Two very solid teams.

Congrats to all that were selected and thanks to ddec for making me one of his selections! Cant wait for this event and to represent my region, THP and our awesome sponsor TrueTemper!

So to say I am excited to be part of this event is an understatement. Both teams look really good and the Captains had tough jobs for sure. Thanks to my captain for the pick. I will not let you down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn those are some good teams! Congrats guys! Captain picks were great.

So to say I am excited to be part of this event is an understatement. Both teams look really good and the Captains had tough jobs for sure. Thanks to my captain for the pick. I will not let you down

Excited for you Paradise brother!!!

Congrats guys. This is really going to be something to watch!

In the next few days, those that have made it onto a squad will get a PM from GolferGal with details about deposit, info needed, etc. Keep on the lookout please.

Congrats to everyone! Good looking matchup!

The puzzle is complete. Congrats teammates!!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the team O'Carroll, Greggdrews, and Six4three5! I know we are excited to have you join us. The three off you each have something special to offer and we look forward to taking this journey with you all the way to the championship celebration.

This was a tough tough process. I need to thank the original 4 members of Team NY/NJ. I asked each one for a list of candidates and each one got back to me quickly. It seemed that as a group we were ready for this day to come. The team is now complete (barring any dropouts).

For those who did not get selected today, I want to say I'm sorry. Believe me I really am. Inevitably there were going to be some people who are hurt or let down by this process. I hope that you will still decide to be active in the RR and throughout the forum and consider making the trip to cheer on your RR team in June.

What a way to start off a Monday!!

Congrats fellas!

Congrats guys! Didn't think I could be more excited, but these squads will battle!

Congrats guys! Hope to tee it off soon for some practice rounds, best of luck!

Congrats to the Captain's picks. Two solid squads right there! Going to have to throw my support to the New Englanders and fellow Marauder OITW.

Congrats guys!!!!

Both teams with some very solid additions to them. Man this is going to be a strong field!

Back