Puma Jackpot Pants

Tried these on and the fit is exactly what I expected. Fabric is a bit thicker than previous seasons within puma. And has a button closure. WHY?!

Tried these on and the fit is exactly what I expected. Fabric is a bit thicker than previous seasons within puma. And has a button closure. WHY?!

I kind of like the material weight. It will undoubtedly be my first reach when I play in colder weather.

Is that good or bad?

I kind of like the material weight. It will undoubtedly be my first reach when I play in colder weather.

Agreed. It is a weight that I prefer more than thin pants. Wanted to provide a benchmark

Is that good or bad?

The button? Just curious. It won’t matter because I wear a belt but I’ll be embarrassed if that button ever unpops in a swing.

Agreed. It is a weight that I prefer more than thin pants. Wanted to provide a benchmark

The button? Just curious. It won’t matter because I wear a belt but I’ll be embarrassed if that button ever unpops in a swing.

I didn’t know which part of your statement was the why. The thicker fabric the button etc

I didn’t know which part of your statement was the why. The thicker fabric the button etc
Never had snap closure pants before (not really a button - I’m a mess today)

So these are more of an athletic fit than slim fit is kinda what I'm gathering.

How much stretch is in the material?

The profile is fantastic. A bit thicker than what I am used to wearing lately but I see that as a positive. It hangs more like a pant than a blanket.
The length surprised me. I've had a lot of 32 long pants that hover right around the top of my shoe, and these actually wear a bit lower, with the opening at the bottom helping them to rest on my shoes and not buckle by the shin.
34 waist seems like a true 34. Not the thinnest but also not super flex or loose.
The fit is a nice combination of structured casual. Not overly slim, not super loose - and the near 8 inch bottom opening helps that a ton.

I like a little drape to my golf pants so this excites me. I need some new blue pants.

I really like the button snap lol

Hey @canadan did you get the standard fit or tailored fit? Sorry if I missed it before

Just got an email I won a pair, so just want to connect the measurements you showed with which ones they are, and line up to a pair that fits me well.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey @canadan did you get the standard fit or tailored fit? Sorry if I missed it before

Just got an email I won a pair, so just want to connect the measurements you showed with which ones they are, and line up to a pair that fits me well.

Thanks!

Standard.

I really want to go for a tailored fit but i don't think they have the openings at the bottom which puts me off a bit.

Standard.

I really want to go for a tailored fit but i don't think they have the openings at the bottom which puts me off a bit.
Ah I see what you're referring to

Just ordered two pair of the "standard", non-5 pocket versions of these pants in black and quarry. Excited to give them a try.

I'm also excited to hear they are slightly thicker than other golf pants. For the vast majority of us, I think we only wear golf pants when it is cold outside. Which makes the super-thin, breathable pants sort of worthless. I've golfed in long-johns a couple of times this year, and I don't even liven in one of the the coldest weather states!

Standard.

I’m actually not a fan of the openings.

Received my standard pair a little bit ago and I was ecstatic about the the fit and the quality, I was a tad but concerned that the fit would be too tight, but I was wrong, probably the best fitting Puma pants I own next to the joggers

I’m actually not a fan of the openings.

Received my standard pair a little bit ago and I was ecstatic about the the fit and the quality, I was a tad but concerned that the fit would be too tight, but I was wrong, probably the best fitting Puma pants I own next to the joggers

I just like how they sit on the top of the shoes a bit better.

Stop trying to talk me into the tailored fit.

I just like how they sit on the top of the shoes a bit better.

Stop trying to talk me into the tailored fit.

Fit is so subjective, not talking you into anything, I am pondering more pairs though lol

Ordered a few pair of these today. Kinda surprised how the different colors were mapped to the different pocket styles.

Really excited for these.

I've been pondering the tailored fit pretty hard these last couple days. Wish i could find somewhere that had them in stock to try on. Love that Zappos has these to compare.

d49caf51b058f6556fada675f2953e62.png
vs
abfc191e21590c8995747b438ea6d19e.png

I've been pondering the tailored fit pretty hard these last couple days. Wish i could find somewhere that had them in stock to try on. Love that Zappos has these to compare.

d49caf51b058f6556fada675f2953e62.png
vs
abfc191e21590c8995747b438ea6d19e.png

Interesting that the primary difference is the ankle and the taper - in my experience the upper leg is significantly slimmer - but it's not reflected in the pic

Interesting that the primary difference is the ankle and the taper - in my experience the upper leg is significantly slimmer - but it's not reflected in the pic

I see it a bit in the knees, but not much higher than that.

Maybe I'll dive in on some navy pants. MAAAAAAAAAAAYBE.

Back