Puma Jackpot Pants

Puma Jackpot Pants

I wonder which ones are tighter the tailored or the joggers

What is all this talk about tight pants? I haven’t even taken mine out of the plastic yet lol. I ordered the tailored I think because quarry didn’t come in the 5 pocket. Should I be worried?

What is all this talk about tight pants? I haven’t even taken mine out of the plastic yet lol. I ordered the tailored I think because quarry didn’t come in the 5 pocket. Should I be worried?

Don't like the standard pocketed version?

Puma Jackpot Pants

Now I don’t even know what I ordered lol, have to go check.

I was right I ordered the tailored because the color quarry isn’t available in the 5 pocket. Those are the only 2 options I see on Puma’s site for pants

Haha oh man good luck with the mobility swinging in those tights lol

5 pockets is more than 4 pockets so 5 is > 4

I would buy some joggers but then @jman would headbutt me.

Haha we keep ducking each other so I’m not as concerned about headbutts as you lol

Now I don’t even know what I ordered lol, have to go check.

I was right I ordered the tailored because the color quarry isn’t available in the 5 pocket. Those are the only 2 options I see on Puma’s site for pants

https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/jackpot-golf-pants-ss19

quarry is available in the reg 5 pocket though

Puma Jackpot Pants

Haha oh man good luck with the mobility swinging in those tights lol

5 pockets is more than 4 pockets so 5 is > 4

Haha we keep ducking each other so I’m not as concerned about headbutts as you lol

https://www.cobragolf.com/pumagolf/jackpot-golf-pants-ss19

quarry is available in the reg 5 pocket though

Well sh$t. I clicked the menu link directly to jackpot and those don’t show up but if you go to clothing /pants they do. My online shopping fu is weak

I am a fairly big guy a bout a half inch over 6' and weigh 230. I like the tailored pants. They should have plenty of stretch to move in, you might have to go up a waist size (I generally go same inseam but one waist size up when I buy slim or tapered pants) but they look much better than the strait leg pants. I may get my man card revoked for this, but my wife bought me some Lululemon ABC Skinny pants. They are tight all the way down, I dont look fantastic in them, but they are by a long shot the most comfortable pair of pants I have ever owned. I play golf in them every time I go by myself. The only problem is they are $130. I really want a pair in slim though as they might be untight enough to not get crap from my buddies when I play with them.

So I tried on the tailored fit this morning. First thought, material is effing awesome I love it so comfortable! Also really like the rubber waistband. I ordered my normal size waist and they fit true there even have a little stretch to them which is nice.

Second, upon sliding them on I immediately noticed that I feel like I’m wearing l floods! They are short, shorter than I prefer my pants to be. That being said once I put my shoes on they looked ok. They came right to the top of the shoe as advertised. Might even see a little sock on the side depending on the design of the shoe so if your going to wear these make sure your sock game is on point!

Lastly, for me the fit is not too tight through the thigh but no one would ever accuse me of having tree trunks for legs, there is some stretch in the material so YMMV.

Clearly I am no fashionista, I don’t wear tailored pants or joggers so I feel a bit odd in them and honestly I think I would prefer the standard cut. However, those who enjoy this type of style I think you will be very pleased with your purchase.

I'm not 100% sure just yet but I think I'm going to return the tailored for the regular version

So I tried on the tailored fit this morning. First thought, material is effing awesome I love it so comfortable! Also really like the rubber waistband. I ordered my normal size waist and they fit true there even have a little stretch to them which is nice.

Second, upon sliding them on I immediately noticed that I feel like I’m wearing l floods! They are short, shorter than I prefer my pants to be. That being said once I put my shoes on they looked ok. They came right to the top of the shoe as advertised. Might even see a little sock on the side depending on the design of the shoe so if your going to wear these make sure your sock game is on point!

Lastly, for me the fit is not too tight through the thigh but no one would ever accuse me of having tree trunks for legs, there is some stretch in the material so YMMV.

Clearly I am no fashionista, I don’t wear tailored pants or joggers so I feel a bit odd in them and honestly I think I would prefer the standard cut. However, those who enjoy this type of style I think you will be very pleased with your purchase.

Great feedback on the fit variation

I'm not 100% sure just yet but I think I'm going to return the tailored for the regular version

Nah you should keep them, live dangerously

that's just pure speculation and hearsay.

Agreed

These pants are nice.

The performance fit is generous but not baggy.

Waistband is very comfortable. Pockets are deep.

These are my new pants for off and on the course.

Puma Jackpot Pants

Got the tailored fit in today. Love everything about it, but the length makes no sense to me. Both of the pants shown here are 34/32. Only difference is that one is tailored and one is the regular. Why in the world is the length so different?

af598433f59928b6c64734da52c2856b.jpg

Got the tailored fit in today. Love everything about it, but the length makes no sense to me. Both of the pants shown here are 34/32. Only difference is that one is tailored and one is the regular. Why in the world is the length so different?

Millennials and their damn short pants.

Maybe the inseam starts higher on the tailored pants?

I already mentioned that haha! It’s because they are “tailored” to sit right on top of the shoe. It’s fine when you have your shoes on but when you first put them on it’s so weird. Mine are going back if customer service ever answers my email haha. I can’t deal with it

I already mentioned that haha! It’s because they are “tailored” to sit right on top of the shoe. It’s fine when you have your shoes on but when you first put them on it’s so weird. Mine are going back if customer service ever answers my email haha. I can’t deal with it

Yeah man, I get the design of a tailored fit, but it is baffling to me that 34/32 in both can be so significantly different. These are right on the cusp of perfect while the regular profile rests much more aggressively on the shoe.

Yeah man, I get the design of a tailored fit, but it is baffling to me that 34/32 in both can be so significantly different. These are right on the cusp of perfect while the regular profile rests much more aggressively on the shoe.

Measure the inseam on both. I wonder if the tailored fit is exactly 32" while the regular version is a bit longer or maybe the regular is exactly 32 and the tailored is shorter to account for shoe height.

man that just brings me back to how hit and miss Puma QC on sizing has been for years.

Let me know when your suspenders get delivered

Back