Puma Jackpot Pants

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I wanted to get a thread going on these as I have a pair now in the Quarry color. I’ve have some extra thoughts but right now I want to show you guys the measurements I wish I had for every pant purchase.

These pants are 34 waist 32 long.

4c6408b4eaed1b2b8601b9f40de48a7b.jpg

76f4c200ca5aaad61b413a5e352fe75c.jpg

d7c32f77f5a62057e9e70c91b2dd3b07.jpg

942b6b4bf449a96a8f9c359d85c083c9.jpg

3650fa346d64107c9f5118053923b79d.jpg

So they are good yes?

The profile is fantastic. A bit thicker than what I am used to wearing lately but I see that as a positive. It hangs more like a pant than a blanket.
The length surprised me. I've had a lot of 32 long pants that hover right around the top of my shoe, and these actually wear a bit lower, with the opening at the bottom helping them to rest on my shoes and not buckle by the shin.
34 waist seems like a true 34. Not the thinnest but also not super flex or loose.
The fit is a nice combination of structured casual. Not overly slim, not super loose - and the near 8 inch bottom opening helps that a ton.

Good thread, when my Jackpot pants arrive I’ll post some thoughts

The visual measurements are helpful

Good thread, when my Jackpot pants arrive I’ll post some thoughts

The visual measurements are helpful

I had a feeling that might help.

Looking forward to seeing what your experiences are in comparison to stretch pounce.

talk to me about the waist size? Last puma shorts I got the waste size ran probably 1/2 to full size larger.

talk to me about the waist size? Last puma shorts I got the waste size ran probably 1/2 to full size larger.

All I can compare to is the latest adidas (which now runs slimmer than they used to) which I wear a size 35 that is a touch looser.

Not sure if someone else can provide anything more specific than that.

How old are your puma pants ddec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The profile is fantastic. A bit thicker than what I am used to wearing lately but I see that as a positive. It hangs more like a pant than a blanket.
The length surprised me. I've had a lot of 32 long pants that hover right around the top of my shoe, and these actually wear a bit lower, with the opening at the bottom helping them to rest on my shoes and not buckle by the shin.
34 waist seems like a true 34. Not the thinnest but also not super flex or loose.
The fit is a nice combination of structured casual. Not overly slim, not super loose - and the near 8 inch bottom opening helps that a ton.

I am wearing the nike golf pants atm and for my weather I have always thought they were a little thin. Going to have to give these a try.

I am wearing the nike golf pants atm and for my weather I have always thought they were a little thin. Going to have to give these a try.

direct comparison would be to the adidas pants I've worn for the last couple years which are quite thin. No idea how they'd compare to Nike.

I feel like the leg opening at the bottom is too widoe for my likes, but then again my thicky thick thighs may need that cut

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I feel like the leg opening at the bottom is too widoe for my likes, but then again my thicky thick thighs may need that cut

I like to think of it as a casual athletic fit.

They are by no means rain pant baggy.

I suffer from this problem as well - when mine come in I will let you know how the cut is

I suffer from this problem as well - when mine come in I will let you know how the cut is
I like to think of it as a casual athletic fit.

They are by no means rain pant baggy.
As long as they're not like bell bottoms it would be something for me to check out.. thanks!

As long as they're not like bell bottoms it would be something for me to check out.. thanks!

If they’re bell bottoms mine would be returned as well

haha, I used to have crazy hockey thighs. Laziness is a wonderful thing.

My mistake was resuming my squat routine - waist is small thighs are HUGE - belly is full of beer

My mistake was resuming my squat routine - waist is small thighs are HUGE - belly is full of beer

Interested to see how you like the Jackpot. I think the Stretch Pounce are beckoning though

Nothing wrong with that.

I got some quiet shade and peacoat pants show up today. Excited to see how they feel

Back