Tough start for Ben DeArmond on the web.com tour

Wait! What? This is not a misprint that I saw? Oh the poor fella.
I hope he shots 61 in round 2.

they misspelled steven bowditch

Even after he finally put it in the fairway (on shot 13), he still bogeyed the par 4. Ouch.

I've felt his pain. I once made a 15 on a par 3. It was my first ever tournament round and I really didn't know the rules well enough. If I had, I probably could have limited it to 7 or so. Oh well, I became great friends with a couple of guys in the group and now it a very funny story that they will never let me for get.

Wait! What? This is not a misprint that I saw? Oh the poor fella.
I hope he shots 61 in round 2.

That'd be great. But, even if he shot 54 tomorrow and he'd still be virtually certain to miss the cut. What a comeback story that would be.

That is just crazy. I can't imagine what he must have been feeling. Wonder if the thought crossed his mind to just toss the bag in the water.

That’s something that would happen to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oof that's rough. Gonna be honest, though, it makes me feel better about my own shortcomings. My own 54 9s sting a little less today.

As someone who has been there I feel for him. Rooting hard for him to come back strong in next round.

Yeah, this is pretty tough to see. I really feel for him.

I played the course last year, and the second is the easiest hole on the course. Short par 4 with water on the left, he must have pull hooked it repeatedly. Less than 400 yards, he should have been hitting 3 wood, utility or three iron off the tee.

It is a lovely course with far more danger than the second. 37 on back nine is good golf.

I played the course last year, and the second is the easiest hole on the course. Short par 4 with water on the left, he must have pull hooked it repeatedly. Less than 400 yards, he should have been hitting 3 wood, utility or three iron off the tee.

It is a lovely course with far more danger than the second. 37 on back nine is good golf.

The course is giving up some scores for the guys in the morning tee times.

The kid shot 78 yesterday. Not a bad bounce back for him.

They changed the nines around, so his second was the 11th, which explains why it was not as easy as I remember.

At what point do you just switch to a damn 5i and put the ball in play?

Hey he bounced back on the back 9, hopefully his next event goes better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back