THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff guys! That Augusta coin is awesome! Not to mention an #outing approved shirt!

I've got 3 pairs of Nike Dri-Fit shorts in 36". I can't return them so I'd like them to go to a THPer. First PM I receive gets them!

My man Gregdan hooked me up with a push cart today. Much appreciated and im an idiot for ever getting rid of mine before. Going to go a long way to sustain weight loss...thanks dude

My man Gregdan hooked me up with a push cart today. Much appreciated and im an idiot for ever getting rid of mine before. Going to go a long way to sustain weight loss...thanks dude

Nice work gregdan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregDan is the man.

Gregdan is a good dude. Well played fine sir

Happy to do it. Use it often and don't forget to take the brakes off. ?

Love that GregDan guy. Very cool!

Huge thank you to MikeG, received a package at the door today from the call out he and Nate had a couple weeks ago. Mike went way above and beyond, and I can't thank him enough!

Want to give a huge thanks to ddec.. I posted on Thursday evening asking if anyone wanted to get rid of a stand bag for cheap since I have a family friend that is taking up the game. I literally had 3 emails within two hours with offers. Dean sold a Nike one to me for a very good price. Arrived today and it's in great condition.

I want to give a shout out to MBurnham, I had posted over the weekend that I was looking to trade for or purchase a THP mallet cover. He sent one to me immediately and the only thing he'd accept from me was my address. It fits my Odyssey perfectly and will proudly be in my bag. It was a great gesture, and one I hope I can repay soon!

Two shoutouts here for some incredibly thoughtful acts by two THPers.

First, to OITW. He saw that I was looking for a THP beanie after I missed out on the sale. He had ordered two and brought one to me at the THP Kentwool Kickoff Classic. I can't thank you enough! As a bald man I wear beanies a lot and I really wanted one of these.

Second to Just Hacking. Literally gave me the shirt off his back, well a 1/4 zip in this case. We've both been losing weight and we were talking about having to buy new clothes. John gave me a super nice white Greg Norman 1/4 zip that did not fit him anymore. I immediately wore it that night around the fire pit.

Thanks guys! You are both top notch, no doubt about it!

Want to say a quick Thank you to Kang. Been going through some personal issues lately and what he did for me yesterday meant a lot. Won't go into details but I appreciate it more than he could possibly know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTG everyone! You are what THP is all about.

I'd like to give the Game Golf Classic I have to a THPer. If any of you have been looking for one, please shoot me a PM and I'll send it your way!

Shout out to mr.hicksta. I was asking if he wanted to sell his 1/4 zip UA pullover and he sent it to me for free! Repping the name Josh well. Thanks again buddy! It looks great

Shout out to mr.hicksta. I was asking if he wanted to sell his 1/4 zip UA pullover and he sent it to me for free! Repping the name Josh well. Thanks again buddy! It looks great

Thanks for the shout out and enjoy!

Shout out to the one and only Panda. Freddie sent me a few sleeves of balls, some coffee, and a pen to rep the business, more than repaying a small favor. Completely unnecessary and unexpected, but not surprising at all. Thanks Freddie!
a5a062e0099f7f3350c03157c88dd676.jpg

Well done Panda.

I'm a huge fan of the Panda! Well done good sir

Lots of THP giving goodness in here lately. Thank you guys for being YOU!

JM

A lot of people give material things away in here, and that is awesome.

Sometimes people just reach out and see how everything is going.
T2GRN18, thanks for reaching out brother.

And YES everything is good, nothing serious or worth rehashing for those wondering....:act-up:

Just wanted to point out that Kevin is pretty awesome and give a unique shoutout.

A lot of people give material things away in here, and that is awesome.

Sometimes people just reach out and see how everything is going.
T2GRN18, thanks for reaching out brother.

And YES everything is good, nothing serious or worth rehashing for those wondering....:act-up:

Just wanted to point out that Kevin is pretty awesome and give a unique shoutout.

It's all good buddy. It's what we do.

Wanted to give a shout out to nomadic_duffer...he was out for work and joined up with us to play today. We got to talking about work boots and his company (RedWing). Brotha hooked me up with sweet certificate as I was in the market for new boots. Thanks Don...much appreciated!

Major props to emart2173 for hooking me up with a Grandura shaft, free of charge. Extremely generous...I'm blown away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back