Rory's Hollywood Nike Shoes

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
What do you guys think of his shoes this week at Riviera?

a4153fedb2cdd8be7b85334cd8c100f3.png

1d59f6121d143032de7176f02fa73ca7.jpg

Pretty slick, I'm a fan of them!

I like the looks

Eeeehhh pretty nice actually

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

L.O.V.E.

These are ****ing badass. Wow.

Much like the all white ones, I'mma fan.

it's like the top part of the shoe is having a party and the bottom wasn't invited

I’d wear those.

These I like and would rock.

They look like they wanted to be a younger version of the Puma Aloha shoes from last year. Not too shabby.

up close they look ok. cool concept but kinda poor execution imho. i think cobra did it better.

They look like they wanted to be a younger version of the Puma Aloha shoes from last year. Not too shabby.

Instantly reminded me of the Carnasty shoes he had going on last year

rory-nasty-shoes.jpg

But I do agree with you.

Not green and furry enough for my tastes.

One thing I will say, is that I'm not a huge fan of the black tongue, liner, and laces. Would like great with dark pants, but awkward with anything else, I think.

Those are pretty sweet.

I think they look really cool for him and others of a similar style. Not for me to wear, though.

I do like to see many golfers and their unique styles, the more individuality, the better.

Funny, I predicted that people would come around to these shoes when more colorways were introduced. Yes, maybe this isn't exactly a traditional colorway (not sure if its even available to the public), but all the responses in here are pretty much positive.

Not a big fan. I used to like the different Nike golf shoes, but not anymore lately. I might be getting old.

Two thumbs up they look good

Me like!!!

The Jman effect is real because I am starting like these. I love that guy but my wallet hates him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are sweet! I would l like it a little more if the pattern were the entire shoe, might as well go extra bold with a name like Hollywood

Back