The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderstorm in February?!

Walking home from the bar tonight was a GREAT idea....

Leaving for Cali in the morning tomorrow. Going to be there till march 4th. I'm looking forward to the trip, but not looking forward to catching a shuttle at 330am.

Leaving for Cali in the morning tomorrow. Going to be there till march 4th. I'm looking forward to the trip, but not looking forward to catching a shuttle at 330am.

What part of Cali?

I'll be down in Riverside...well Moreno Valley.

Nice! Too bad you're not coming through Monterey...we could've gotten a round in!

Is there anything worse than waiting to board a flight when you have a stomach ache?

Is there anything worse than waiting to board a flight when you have a stomach ache?

Man hope you don't have what I came down with yesterday. Safe travels.

Is this weird?

Guy next to me is a bigger gentlemen and sleeping on the plane. He has his seat belt on and has his wrist inside the seat belt.

And every minute or two he tightens the thing. I find it very bizarre.

4d119fe24f661855d47f329a6dffe813.jpg

Now that's weird

So oooooh many kids in seatac this morning. Just nutty. On a strange note, I am sitting by a window looking out over the runway, this couple comes and positions their chairs about 3 feet directly behind me. o_0.

LMAO....very strange indeed.

So oooooh many kids in seatac this morning. Just nutty. On a strange note, I am sitting by a window looking out over the runway, this couple comes and positions their chairs about 3 feet directly behind me. o_0.

Creepy mofos hahaha

The only way to battle creepy is to be even creepier than they are. Start barking at every plane that moves outside and I bet they move pretty quick!

Maybe he throws 'bows in his sleep and he is just doing you a courtesy.

The only way to battle creepy is to be even creepier than they are. Start barking at every plane that moves outside and I bet they move pretty quick!

53657007.jpg

So I'm not crazy, it is strange.

Indeed...can't think of a single reason someone would want to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back