Aldila NV Series Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We touched it on last year with the anniversary line, but the NV lineup is back. This thread will serve as host for all of the NV talk about one of the most popular Aldila shafts series ever.

54e2fafd19f4312b533334e4e307c28e.jpg

I always liked the NV lineup of shafts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Those colors are SICK.

Its cool to see this nostalgic kick of all these legendat shaft names coming back, though to be fair I know the NV never went away.

Beeee You Tee Full !!

That orange/copper one looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

One of my all time favorite shafts.

That pink is

Cool colors

this makes me excited....

UST brought back the V2
Aldila with the NV
Now just need the Prolaunch Blue back.

I love the metallic shadow on that color/paint.

I had the original Green NV in a driver. Loved it. Glad to see it back.

this makes me excited....

UST brought back the V2
Aldila with the NV
Now just need the Prolaunch Blue back.

And don't forget about the return of the ProForce

We touched it on last year with the anniversary line, but the NV lineup is back. This thread will serve as host for all of the NV talk about one of the most popular Aldila shafts series ever.

54e2fafd19f4312b533334e4e307c28e.jpg
Those remind me of fireworks packaging. I like it though.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Aldila makes such solid shafts...huge fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have an Amp Cell driver shafted with an NV.

They brought back the green, but made it look much less like a sinus infection. I'm a fan.

Dig the looks of these!!

Looks like one of these will be coming in for review. Now just need to figure out which driver head to throw it in.

Still use the original gold NV in my Titleist 915 (Bit too spinny), also use a NV VS-Proto in my Callaway X2 hot (bombing machine), also still use a NV VS-Proto hybrid shaft in my cobra 19*.

Yeh these shafts I likey

Looks like one of these will be coming in for review. Now just need to figure out which driver head to throw it in.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Cortex.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Cortex.

that's what I'm leaning towards. Need to pick up some adapters for it. Have just been waiting on that just in case I fall for F9 next month.

that's what I'm leaning towards. Need to pick up some adapters for it. Have just been waiting on that just in case I fall for F9 next month.

You will fall. You will definitely fall.

But, CORTEX!

You will fall. You will definitely fall.

But, CORTEX!

I do love me some Cortex. I mean in theory the only two feasible options are Cortex and G400.

I do love me some Cortex. I mean in theory the only two feasible options are Cortex and G400.

Logistically, it makes sense.

Back