Lobster Headcover (Daphne's)

biggsy

Reaction score
My wife got me a Lobster headcover for my birthday. I have always been a fan of your headcovers but have never owned one because I did not find a perfect fit.

ev8ku0.jpg

After searching and conversations with my wife, we thought this would be the best one from your current lineup.

This headcover is so well made and I am thrilled to finally own one. Thanks again for putting out such a wonderful product.

Would love to see some others added to your "Sea" collection:

1. Florida Spiny Lobster (one without claws)
2n7kb5.jpg

2. Grouper (Red, Gag or Black)

3. Hogfish - quite possible one of the most beautiful and best tasting fish out there.
2ymar08.jpg

2h52rl4.jpg

That hog looking fish is going to haunt my dreams! I've never even seen anything like that in my life! You are crazy for touching that stuff Biggsy!!!

That hog looking fish is going to haunt my dreams! I've never even seen anything like that in my life! You are crazy for touching that stuff Biggsy!!!
The meat is as white as milk and they are rarely caught on hook and line. That's while spearfishing we can get some really nice ones in the right areas.

Hog Fish is a great tasting fish. One of my favorites.

That's a cute headcover biggsy :) They have great quality items!! My garden is almost complete :D

I am officially coming to visit!!!

that hogfish is crazy. I have never seen one of those. it must be more of a southern fish...because I never even see it at the market here...I would love to try it

We have got them as far North as North Carolina...who's hogfish fishery is probably the best on the planet.

The pictures of the two I had attached were both shot about 100 miles offshore of Tampa in about 135' of water in an area knows as the Florida Middlegrounds.

We have got them as far North as North Carolina...who's hogfish fishery is probably the best on the planet.

The pictures of the two I had attached were both shot about 100 miles offshore of Tampa in about 135' of water in an area knows as the Florida Middlegrounds.

There is a place near us called Farlows that we went to with Seemore Putters a couple of weeks ago that had it on the menu. I have been eating it for years and it is so good.

Ok, now i'm hungry. Nice headcover!

There is a place near us called Farlows that we went to with Seemore Putters a couple of weeks ago that had it on the menu. I have been eating it for years and it is so good.
It's rare to see it on any menu. Good stuff though!

I was a sous chef for several years. I never remember serving hogfish. I never even heard of it. something tells me I am not going to find it at the local market...sigh

Daphne's should come up with an etible head cover?

Back