Carry Bags for Push Carys

DblBogey4Life

Reaction score
Handicap
Recommendations? Going to walk more this year. Would prefer one with a cooler pocket and that does not have 14 dividers. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really depends on which push cart you own. Most standbags are not ideal for pushcarts.

Really depends on which push cart you own. Most standbags are not ideal for pushcarts.

I agree. They tend to sag and make it really difficult to get your clubs out without damaging the grips.

I've never had much of a problem with any stand bag I've had.

The Callaway AquaDry stand bag is very good on my ClicGear. It has some features designed to mesh with a push cart or riding cart. No twisting, which is my main complaint about stand bags on push carts. Definitely worth checking out.

I just ordered an Ogio Grom stand bag that I'll mostly use on my push cart or on a riding cart. It looks to be good for either, and can still be carried easily even on a longish walk in from the parking lot. I'm sick and tired of my 20 pound cart bag (it's not a staff size bag, just one step smaller than that) that's even a chore to use on my push cart.. It's so wide that it makes it a tight fit to put two bags on a typical rental cart. The Ogio Grom has 14 full length divided slots and an oversized putter well.

I have a Sunmountain Hybrid in the classifieds that works great on a push cart.

Big Bertha stand bag. It was the only hybrid type stand bag that I could find without a 14-way divider.

Back