THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I'm more excited than nervous as well. Choosing the next 3 guys for each team is one step closer to us actually being ready for this event

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I'm more excited than nervous as well. Choosing the next 3 guys for each team is one step closer to us actually being ready for this event

Mike's Birthday is coming up. If you're not chosen, you have my permission to give him a crappy present!

Mike's Birthday is coming up. If you're not chosen, you have my permission to give him a crappy present!
Whatever you do Mike, DO stomp on the flaming paper bag!

I'm not nervous more like anxious. I know Mike will make the best decision for the team and I cannot wait to have the teams set! This is going to be a battle for the ages!

Oh yeah, I cleared that a LONG time ago!

That's good to hear because let's be real here any Team Michigan without CJ isn't a complete Team Michigan

This can't come soon enough, I am driving myself crazy thinking about the Captains Picks!

That's good to hear because let's be real here any Team Michigan without CJ isn't a complete Team Michigan

I hope we are in this together, fighting for every point for our teams...

You represent the state and the forums well, are active on Twitter, etc.
Entitlements are bad, but you certainly are deserving!

This can't come soon enough, I am driving myself crazy thinking about the Captains Picks!
Want a leg up to ease the mind? Captain hasn't fielded a bribe yet? I'm sure he would've accepted a thorough car snow-removal this morning!

Planning on getting some more #RR prep this weekend. It's gonna be 61* in Cinci. So, I will be going down there Saturday night to hang out with Brock. And will play on Sunday. Hopefully 36. I will have my game ready come game time. Even if not picked, I will play behind the groups and beat the Mi hopefuls who weren't picked. Either way Mi gets a stomping during and behind the #RR matches.

I am excited for the picks to be announced on both sides. It will be interesting to see who the pairings and what the match ups will be. That will be the fun part for the Captains.

I have a sense of calm knowing I have prepared up to this point & the prep has been very productive. I am a better player now than at the end of last year. I have picked up ball speed, irons have improved, lost some weight, gained some strength & endurance is good.

Back before kids I was a member of a band. We played some decent size venues as we became a tighter group. I would usually have the good butterflies prior to showtime. When it was time to perform. I performed. Nothing quite like the experience of 100 guitarists in the crowd staring at you with crossed arms thinking to themselves I would have played that better/different/I could do that.. Maybe.. But I was doing it when most of those guys would have puked or forgot the next chord. Nowhere to hide in the lights. That has been a developed skill that has helped in business & life in general.

Really hope I make Team Michigan.
If not... I will be there to push with prep like I am on the team.

Want a leg up to ease the mind? Captain hasn't fielded a bribe yet? I'm sure he would've accepted a thorough car snow-removal this morning!

I already had a new snowblower sent to his house last week, and scheduled a crew to come for anything over 3 inches!

I am excited for the picks to be announced on both sides. It will be interesting to see who the pairings and what the match ups will be. That will be the fun part for the Captains.

I have a sense of calm knowing I have prepared up to this point & the prep has been very productive. I am a better player now than at the end of last year. I have picked up ball speed, irons have improved, lost some weight, gained some strength & endurance is good.

Back before kids I was a member of a band. We played some decent size venues as we became a tighter group. I would usually have the good butterflies prior to showtime. When it was time to perform. I performed. Nothing quite like the experience of 100 guitarists in the crowd staring at you with crossed arms thinking to themselves I would have played that better/different/I could do that.. Maybe.. But I was doing it when most of those guys would have puked or forgot the next chord. Nowhere to hide in the lights. That has been a developed skill that has helped in business & life in general.

Really hope I make Team Michigan.
If not... I will be there to push with prep like I am on the team.

Wyz! That is awesome. I have a very similar history, and it has definitely helped in many aspects of life. I have no problem with giving large presentations to big departments at work, and people always comment on how calm I get... its because of the old gig'n days! I don't want to derail the thread, but we will have to chat next time we get together!

Wyz! That is awesome. I have the same history, and it has definitely helped in many aspects of life. I have no problem with giving large presentations to big departments at work, and people always comment on how calm I get... its because of the old gig'n days! I don't want to derail the thread, but we will have to chat next time we get together!

I noticed that in your profile you are a beer/golf/guitar guy. We would be fast friends I would imagine. I work downtown. Maybe we can get out for a beer and BS soon. PM me if you interested in lunch one day. I can blaze over to Dearborn...Good luck on RR.

Man with each post I check just to make sure that curveball isn't a Captains pick being announced.

Man with each post I check just to make sure that curveball isn't a Captains pick being announced.

I don't recall seeing a curveball only fastballs and maybe a changeup.

Sure hope not cause I havent turned mine in

Captain,

If you need a tiebreaker, you can always just ask yourself which potential hopefuls were so dedicated (crazy) they played Sunday on a course directly next to and downwind of a trash dump.

Actually wasn't a bad course at all. Had some good holes.

And no comments from the Ohio peanut gallery about all of MI being a trash dump etc. I'll beat ya to the punch.

Set yourself up on that one. Used to live around Woodlands. Always in good shape. Lots of risk/reward. Short but fun. The trash hill was smaller last time I played there!!! LOL.. Fun scrambles course.. Crazy low #'s there..

I noticed that in your profile you are a beer/golf/guitar guy. We would be fast friends I would imagine. I work downtown. Maybe we can get out for a beer and BS soon. PM me if you interested in lunch one day. I can blaze over to Dearborn...Good luck on RR.

sounds like me ...too bad your from Michigan we could have been friends :alien:

I heard Jb has a nasty Knuckleball!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys got no Marbles! Whatever the pitch is, team Ohio is knocking it out of the park

Even unlimited height slow pitch where you have to chug a beer on first.

Back