Signup - Cobra King For A Month March - THPers Get Royal Treatment

I feel fit to be a King because I can get custom fit, just like Rickie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As the self appointed King of my own household ( my wife actually is) I would like to extend this theoretical reign over the world of golf and annex the title of #THPKingForAMonth.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There has been a changing of the guard in my bag..Cobra is King therefore I should be crowned the new King to rule over the Cobra dynasty. Long live King John!!

I'm fit to be king because my body can only be draped with Puma garments, my feet may only walk in Puma footwear, and my love for Cobra/Puma grows daily.

I am fit to be king because I already command control of two Cobra King LTDs, and I expect more to join forces in my bag sooner rather than later.

Being a King is something I was born to do! Give me a reason to be the King and I'll give you a King's ransom of awesomeness in the thread for my reviews.

I am fit to be King because as King, only the finest equipment from Cobra/Puma are worthy enough to be my Excaliber!
(Even though the real King is Arnold Palmer!)

Last edited:
I am fit to be King because I have a royally bad golf game right now and I know that with the help of the fine folks at Cobra / Puma golf I can get better!!

I like cobra stuff and I like reviewing stuff so basically I think I'm fit to be king.

I'm fit to be king because I'd rule with a 1 iron fist from my forged iron throne. Not really, I'd be merciful with mulligans given throughout the land.

I grew up wanting to one day be king. This may be my last opportunity to realize that dream.

Though,,, Heavy is the head that wears the crown, I long for the burden to, no the honor. THP is truly aimless without a proper leader. Who better that I, a spinach eating sailor to rise up from the sea to take my crown!

I am fit to be King because, aside from the fact that I am NOT fit to be Queen, I am worthy of royalty. Just ask me, I will confirm!

I am fit to be King because I proudly rep Cobra/Puma gear every chance I get.

I'm fit to be King because...I called dibs!

I am fit to be king because of my enjoyment of fine feasts, mighty ales, and I swing a driver with the Power of Grayskull!!!!

I shall be King because I was born to defend the throne! Whether it be the new F6+ Driver with it's CarbonTrac next level weight system or the King LTD Spaceport and its 16g weight design, both create an extremely low and deep CG with high MOI which will allow me to have a more penetrating strike (aka ball flight) on my enemies who are trying to overthrow the thrown. With these technologies integrated in my weapon, my blow to the body (aka golf ball) will push my enemies further down the line (aka more roll), thus my appointment as King by THP, Cobra, and the wonderful townspeople (aka fellow Hackers).

Golf season is fast approaching. I am ready to rule on the course!
I will be a great king telling my subjects my thoughts/experiences.

I'm fit to be King because i'm a avid fan of the brand and golf in general. Nothing better than beating your opponent in both competitions...the golf and the style!

I'm fit to be king because THP brought out my inner gear head and I love shiny new things to play with or in!

No more fit to be a KING then any other member, but I should would appreciate being treated like one :)

243bdde44d9d1156ed6855a5bfbdab27.jpg

I am fit to be KING because I am a REX and Rex is Latin for King.... My NOLA Mardi Gras people know who the KING is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fit to be King because my wife says I'm a royal pain in the ass.

I'm fit to be King because, after reading the review threads, I spend more time pondering the King LTD driver and Titan Tour Ignite shoes than I do working. Just think what I'd do once I actually had something to review myself.

Back