Tiger Woods "Progressing Nicely"

I have always rooted for and defended Tiger no matter what. That will never change. His current relevance as a golfer is even more dire than it was two years ago or so. It pains me to say now the same thing I believed back then. ( 1) Tiger will not win another major; ( 2) Tiger will not win again in any big name PGA Tour tournament; and (3) If Tiger plays and practices enough he might be in the mix and even possibly win some lower tier type of PGA tournament .

At this time I really don't think he will even win a lower level type of PGA tour event. JB'S comment that Tiger will not advance beyond the second round and not be able to make the cut may even have merit. As an all in fan of Tiger it pains me too much to say I believe that is where the reality of his situation really is .

I hope Tiger comes back and is a relevant player. If all else fails I will be forced to accept rooting for Tiger to make cuts as an accomplishment and root for Phil , my other fave, to win.

Looks like he is going with a controlled swing, wonder if he maintains that or gets back to his normal violent one once he is healthy.

Getting ready for the Champions Tour........

Love all the different swing analysis going on in this thread.

This is the internet right?...so everything posted is the honest truth..... correct?....just wanted to make sure.

I always want Tiger in contention. Watching him is what got me interested in golf as a teenager. It is nice, however, to be able to tell my wife that I scored better than Tiger Woods when I come home. Unfortunately she's smart, so just assumes that Tiger had a bad day.

Timing is in line with a possible return to a course he has always fared well at.
Augusta National!

I certainly hope so! I'll be there!

Love to see he is making full swings! Looks like the Masters is a bit more possible - SWEEEEET!:banana:

At least he looks pain free. As someone who has had his back problem, that is an accomplishment.

Swing looks different than the last few years that's for sure, the question is will he keep it under control during an actual tournament. I haven't really missed Tiger but at the same time I'd like to see a healthy Tiger make one last run before hanging up the wrenches.

Its nice to see that Tiger is actually swinging a golf club. I hope that he doesn't rush back just to play the masters.

Man I wouldn't mind seeing one more season of the Tiger we all grew to love watching.

Love seeing this!

I'm not an expert on his swing, but I like this new swing better than the old ones - it doesn't look like he wants to kill the ball. I know he's one of those 101 percent guys, but there's so much more to golf other than wanting to kill the ball on every single shot.

I'm not an expert on his swing, but I like this new swing better than the old ones - it doesn't look like he wants to kill the ball. I know he's one of those 101 percent guys, but there's so much more to golf other than wanting to kill the ball on every single shot.

It's a sim......

Sim or not, it's nice to see him swinging a golf club. A healthy competitive Tiger is good for the game whether you like him or not.

That is the most controlled Tiger swing in a while.

It was only one warm up type swing with what looks like a 9 iron. It is a hoot to see some swing analysis commentary here, where are U Peter Kostis.

I'd love to see Tiger give it one more run. I don't see him winning any big tournaments again, let alone a major, but it would be great to see him near the top of the leaderboard a few more times.

Mr Haney wasn't a fan of that swing

Mr Haney wasn't a fan of that swing

mr. haney wanted to re-inject himself into the narrative and try to maintain his faltering relevancy

fify

Nice to see him swinging, though, not going to get too excited.

Back