2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

So are they Matte Grey large or old Nike large?

Just pulled out my red one to wear tomorrow.
Best red 1/4 zip I have ever seen.
If I get in to the March or April UST event, I'm going to need you to bring a red large with you for me. I'll bring extra cash for that. lol

If I get in to the March or April UST event, I'm going to need you to bring a red large with you for me. I'll bring extra cash for that. lol

Ill be coming back from CA and will not be able to have anything inventory wise with me.
Sorry about that.

My large from last year is a tad bit large. I forgot about these, but they look to good to pass up.

Im 5'8" and 160 and the medium is a good fit. I wouldnt want to go to a large

Just bumping this to let people know there are plenty still in stock.

Can't believe some are still available. I think these are much better than last year and fit better as well.

Man, wish larges were available in the colors i don't have already.

wish there were some Medium's left in stock

Like my blue so much, I had to order a red!

wish there were some Medium's left in stock
I agree, an extra run of mediums (in white!!!!!!!!!!!!) would sell out within about 30 minutes

I agree, an extra run of mediums (in white!!!!!!!!!!!!) would sell out within about 30 minutes

That's what we were told about the large sizes...

At this point I'm considering camping out at a KrispyKreme until I can get a large to fit!

Seriously, though. Thanks for making these available again. I totally and completely understand how hard it is to predict sizes and demand. I'll catch them next time, for sure!

I do like the blue one I got, and if there were white or grey ones available in large I would have quite possibly had one of each of those as well

Even losing weight wouldn't help me fit into a medium with having broad shoulders so I will just have to hope that one day another run of the large would happen so I can have an excuse to pick up more of these

I'm wanting to grab one before they are gone. What code do I use for my Albatross Club savings??

I'm wanting to grab one before they are gone. What code do I use for my Albatross Club savings??
You should have it inyour welcome msg... but if not shoot golfergal a PM

You would have had an email when you renewed your membership which contains the code, otherwise drop GolferGal a PM and she will let you know

Edit - beaten to it :D

Rocked the red, and blue this past weekend at the #THPKickoffClassic and they were phenomenal ease of movement in the golf swing and kept the wind chill down to a manageable moment. If you haven't picked one up do it now!

Got mine the other day ... rockin the Blue! Love it! Soon as I get the wife to take a pic, I'll post it.

I love my blue one and am really considering at red.

I love my blue one and am really considering at red.

I'll be honest and say red is my favorite color of the bunch. It just pops.

I love my red one. Plus it goes well with any color pants.

Wish there was blue left in medium

I'll be honest and say red is my favorite color of the bunch. It just pops.

Wore the blue during my first round last weekend. Really like the thicker feel compared to the original. Medium might even fit me better!

that red is really tempting the wallet

Back