The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason #47 winter sucks, weather related flight delays. My direct flight to Chicago has turned in to layovers in Minneapolis and New York. Currently delayed in Minneapolis and my New York flight has already been delayed. Ugghhh.

Time for a little "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles".

I'm hoping for something... We've been dealing with this now since about December 10th... It has been a long series of voicemails/messages, nothing in return from him, followup calls, finally picking it up (never told us how much it would cost) and now this.... On the plus side, i know where i'm going now for all my jewelry needs (and where i'm not!)

Hope you get it straightened out to both your satisfaction, and without having to give the original guy who cracked the posts a thrashing. Well, maybe give him one anyway.

4th hole at my home course. Always one of the spots that keeps the place from ever opening. Here is a shot from 2 days ago.
12743890_10153364237778144_6610773065163650184_n.jpg
Yuck. See you in May(be).

Yuck. See you in May(be).

notice the trees down the left side(right side of FW from tee)? Took down a bunch, opening up the green from the right side of FW now instead of being blocked out.

notice the trees down the left side(right side of FW from tee)? Took down a bunch, opening up the green from the right side of FW now instead of being blocked out.
I'm having a hard time actually picturing the hole. Par 5…?

I'm having a hard time actually picturing the hole. Par 5…?

short par 4. Need to be left of 150 marker off the tee to hit up to green which is elevated and to the right.

short par 4. Need to be left of 150 marker off the tee to hit up to green which is elevated and to the right.
Ok, gotcha. All that water on that hole? Yikes. Opening up the fairway or not…see you in June.

4th hole at my home course. Always one of the spots that keeps the place from ever opening. Here is a shot from 2 days ago.
12743890_10153364237778144_6610773065163650184_n.jpg

If you cut a hole in the ice, how many putts would it take to hole out?

If you cut a hole in the ice, how many putts would it take to hole out?
Me? 1 because it's either going in or going so far by that I'm not walking to get it

My wife just called me crying because the moron bench jeweler we deal with broke her engagement/wedding ring... We had to send it in because she chipped her Sapphire, and after waiting a month to get it back, it stayed in the ring for a total of one week. After noticing it loose, she took it to a different jeweler downtown and they just called her telling her the ring is complete junk; all the prongs are cracked and now they'll have to cut her wedding band off it just to correct it... I'm beyond additional words...
Hope it all works out!

I bought my wife's ring in January 2014, proposed that February and we got married in July. From February to July, Kay Jewelers had the ring more than we did. We barely got it back in time for the wedding day even. Since then it's had to be fixed by them twice and our new jeweler once. Since the new jeweler repaired it, not a single problem.

I will never deal with a national jeweler again. It was a hassle to even get them to fix their own problem. I had to keep calling until I found the regional manager and that took 90 minutes on the phone with customer service.

Hope everything works out in the end for you

What a sick effing world. Might be time to move. We live in Lorain but thank god were in a different school district. This is just scary and sickening
ab975da8c253847c7969baeb9365ed62.jpg

Oh jeez, that is disgusting.

What a sick effing world. Might be time to move. We live in Lorain but thank god were in a different school district. This is just scary and sickening
My wife handles the blood center in Lorain and they had a drive while she was there and said it was scary.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My wife handles the blood center in Lorain and they had a drive while she was there and said it was scary.

Lorain sucks. It's 80% ghetto neighborhoods and the police are undermanned. I live in an area that's very removed from that and I'm thankful for that, but over the past few months we've started having cars being broken into around the neighborhood.

Lorain sucks. It's 80% ghetto neighborhoods and the police are undermanned. I live in an area that's very removed from that and I'm thankful for that, but over the past few months we've started having cars being broken into around the neighborhood.
Yah one of the main reasons we just moved out to the country.

The **** was rolling uphill and had two shootings within 4 blocks of our house.

Peace out.

I think natural selection needs a little help.

'Excuse' post really bug me. I don't want to hear why you're not doing something over and over. Be like Nike and JUST DO IT!!!

One of my closest friends in the world is moving to SoCal. Today is one the last times I'll see him for a minute. Happy for him and his family but kind of sucks for me.

One of my closest friends in the world is moving to SoCal. Today is one the last times I'll see him for a minute. Happy for him and his family but kind of sucks for me.

Those days definitely do suck. However if I know you, you will make the effort to stay in touch and see one another.

Sounds like it's time to get out of dodge. My friends neighborhood was like that not long ago. Pretty quiet then it started with punks driving around breaking car windows for fun to snatch and grabs to stolen cars. Her and her husband got out before it got worse

'Excuse' post really bug me. I don't want to hear why you're not doing something over and over. Be like Nike and JUST DO IT!!!

Yes yes yes thank you

Whoever thought it was a good idea to cancel school today just because we got a little snow and they haven't used one this year yet needs to lose his job. There is what 3 inches? And the roads are totally fine. Fortunately for me I have a job where I can take my kids to work with me on short notice instead of calling in sick. Unfortunately for me I had to bring my kids to work today on a super busy day. Ugh I need a drink.

Edit: ok maybe lose his job is a little extreme, maybe he should take his kids to work for a day for his punishment.

Last edited:

I think natural selection needs a little help.

Yep, nothing a 1200fps "tap" wouldn't fix..

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I sent my wife that picture Phil I wish could post her response lol

Edit: I didn't even know wettish was a word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back