Tiger Woods "Progressing Nicely"

mr. haney wanted to re-inject himself into the narrative and try to maintain his faltering relevancy

fify
I like Hank's candor. Not to be too much of an apologist, Hank was only reaffirming another follower's observation

Mr Haney wasn't a fan of that swing

I think some of that might just be the angle at which it was shot at

Brandel had some marvelous analysis of Tiger and his 1 swing in the sim lol he just doesn't stop

Man, the guy does one swing, and social media gets rocked with comments, both good and bad.

It's one swing. Hard to put too much into that.

If Tiger posts tomorrow that he's switching from boxers to briefs, we'll get another wave like that. Even his detractors miss him.

Man, the guy does one swing, and social media gets rocked with comments, both good and bad.

It's one swing. Hard to put too much into that.

If Tiger posts tomorrow that he's switching from boxers to briefs, we'll get another wave like that. Even his detractors miss him.

Classic!!...LOL

Apparently Tiger is swinging his driver. So there's that.

It is mind blowing what can happen when Tiger takes 1 swing in a simulator lol! I like it!

Talking about how short his backswing is. Who cares, he still probably hits his driver 300 with it

When Tiger was on, his short game and putting was close to the best on tour - he could have given up distance and it wouldn't have hurt him too much. Based on his last few starts, he's lost that feel. If he could get it back, I think he would at least be competitive with a shorter, more controlled swing that sacrifices a bit of distance.

I never cheered for Tiger to win, unless someone like Poulter was in contention. But there's no doubt he was good for the game. People watched on TV just to see him. The current crop of stars used him as a benchmark-he was the guy they wanted to be and beat. And he hit some of the most amazing shots I have ever seen. Here's hoping he gets well and back to golf, at least on some level.

I've been fortunate enough to see, IMHO, the two best players ever in Jack and Tiger. Believe me that when Jack was in his prime he was just as unapproachable as Tiger was / is. Jack just wasn't as choosy about which commenters he would talk to as Tiger is which is why, I believe, they go after him so much.

mr. haney wanted to re-inject himself into the narrative and try to maintain his faltering relevancy

fify

You are a right thinking kind of guy. Pond scum Haney loves to lure uneducated golfers into his keys to extra distance. Unfortunately Callaway thinks this moron is still relevant.

Really hope he gets healthy and wins again. Not the biggest fan but when he is at the top of the leaderboard it is undeniable so entertaining to watch.

Really hope he gets healthy and wins again. Not the biggest fan but when he is at the top of the leaderboard it is undeniable so entertaining to watch.

It's a dilemma for me. In his prime I couldn't keep my eyes off his talent. The whole hooker thing, downfall, made me root against him. The dilemma is again he is a super hero, a mental, social, golf comeback from the brink.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so wait, a guy who has seen a hooker is enough to make you root against him?

so wait, a guy who has seen a hooker is enough to make you root against him?
While married? Yeah I'd say that's a acceptable reason to pull against someone.

Holy old thread revival! Wow.....pretty sure we have like 19 other on-going threads we can discuss this (again) on. Just saying......

Back