The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter has gotten big in to music, so I started looking for an ipod touch for her. Those things are still stupid expensive.

Even a third or fourth gen iPod touch?

My daughter has gotten big in to music, so I started looking for an ipod touch for her. Those things are still stupid expensive.

I have a microsoft Zune I can sell you for a deal

I used to have a Zune.

#trendsetter

I still have my Zune 80. It still is a great device.

Hey, enlighten me on this place: Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers

We're getting one here.

Sometimes, things happen on the forum that make me raise and eyebrow and say "hmmm".

I still have my Zune 80. It still is a great device.

I loved my Zune, much more than the Ipod I had before it. The Zune service was so far superior to paying for each song through itunes. I think I had the Zune 30 but wanted the 120gb one so bad when it came out. I had quite the music collection back then.

Boy Spotify has made life easier.

We're getting one here.

Think Steak and Shake just with....

Actually it is Steak and Shake

I think the Zune is going to catch on soon

I used to have a Zune.

#trendsetter

I had a Dell Jukebox... Beat that

dell-digital-jukebox-digital-player-hdd-20-gb.jpg

I had a Dell Jukebox... Beat that

dell-digital-jukebox-digital-player-hdd-20-gb.jpg

I had an old school palm pilot that I could old songs on to. It wouldn't play them or anything, but I could make neat lists.

Budgeting:Forecasting hours for 4-7 years from now is awesome. :alien:

Since there is no post with a Gofundme to get you out of jail, you are a better man than most. I think that would have been enough to warrant a beat down. Is there a decontamination unit around where you can get de-funked?
The thought of JB punching somebody is laughable.

We're getting one here.

Do you have a Culver's in your area? If so it's basically the same thing. Although I think the custard tastes creamier at Freddys.

I had an old school palm pilot that I could old songs on to. It wouldn't play them or anything, but I could make neat lists.

I remember in Middle School since I was in "advanced" classes I got a palm pilot. All I used it for was to play games, then I got to high school and did the same with my Graphing Calculator.

Man, those were the days...

Think Steak and Shake just with....

Actually it is Steak and Shake
Oh. well...we already have one of those, but OK. I can't believe it's 2016 and White Castle still won't expand south/westward.

Oh. well...we already have one of those, but OK. I can't believe it's 2016 and White Castle still won't expand westward.

Their custard is really good... I have had their food, but it is Steak and Shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back