What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit some wedges out side and almost took out my neighbors window.

Sold a few putters. THP'd.

You roll it really, really, well.
I had a few long ones drop this weekend, but putting everything soooo close. When they start dropping, hey-oh!

Jury Duty was dismissed early due to a witness being unable to make their scheduled appearance. Had the clubs in the truck so rushed over to the course to get in a quick nine and a little time on the putting green.

Paid for a membership, played a practice round, drained a 30 footer for birdie. Decent start to the season!

Just some THP and looked for some wedges on the Bay

Some short game practice with this thing. My new gamer

9aef4a269b5c1d11a8473ff9b755d2a4.jpg

THP'ED hopefully will get to play tom.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Not a whole lot; just some THPing.

A little bit of THP, boxed up a club to send off, and practiced my swing a bit in the living room.

Wow.

Just when I thought the Tru Vis couldnt get uglier...

I thought the same at first and then I realized how much better I could see it!

Measured wedge shafts, realized I don't actually have a metal shaft cutting tool.

THP'd, read up on the Valero Texas Open and tracked a few packages. Getting excited about meeting a few NorCal THPers for a round at Poppy Hills tomorrow!

Last edited:
Practicing some short game at a field the municipality has set up for the local cricket teams to practice and play on.
This photo is @ 8PM, got about an hour of practice after I got home from school.
And some putting on the mat at home with my new Yes! Dawn :)

I will be playing 9 holes after work today. The first Wednesday golf of the season, which me and some golf buddies do through the whole season after work.

Range time and some THP time.

Spent a few hours on the range trying to get things back. Irons are coming along tee game is still in shambles but coming back a touch.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Regripping some clubs, reshafting more some more as soon as I find a heat gun.

Listened to the new THP Radio and THPed, been about it for me today.

Golfed.
Listened to the ScottyG THP radio episode.
Set up a tee time for Saturday.
And found out my flight for the Member Guest next week.

Had a lesson at golftec, listen to thp radio at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back