Regional Rivalry DMV vs Carolina's Practice Trip Weekend of April 23rd

Yeah, went out last weekend and stunk it up so my confidence is a little low at this point. I would like to play my own ball and keep score just to see how I can shoot on a course like this
I would like to play my own ball as well so that works for me.

I would like to play my own ball as well so that works for me.

Great. I will ponder and set up the thread tonight. Looking forward to this buddy, it will be a lot of fun

That could be a little intimidating... but I could use some practice with a bit of pressure. Maybe even learn something.

I'm intimidated playing with you. I've never played with Royalty!

Tbanks5 and TheCrest4 .... Happy to come up with a game for Saturday. This course is a great equalizer, no spray and pray on this track!

Bob (Diveguy)

I'm intimidated playing with you. I've never played with Royalty!

No reason to be intimidated buddy. It's just golf and good times

No reason to be intimidated buddy. It's just golf and good times
Yeah, it was just a joke referring to huhhh's recent king status:act-up:. Your right though, looking forward to the golf and good times.

Not just 1 recent King will be in attendance but 2! Also the first of the dynasty!

Yeah, it was just a joke referring to huhhh's recent king status:act-up:. Your right though, looking forward to the golf and good times.

Damn I quoted to wrong person

Not just 1 recent King will be in attendance but 2! Also the first of the dynasty!
Two Kings at one outing. I think that would warrant a picture and a shout out to Cobra.

Dont forget Puma Golf also!

Oh boy, your right. Can't believe I missed that. Doh!

Ha. I thought that was it. Lol. Just wanted to put it out there.

I operate of my phone 90% of the time. And well my vision sucks so sometime I have no clue wtf im doing. That's my excuse anyway. Hahaha

Dont forget Puma Golf also!
Of course. I think of them as one in the same. I know they are technically different. But I refer to our rep as the Cobra/Puma rep. Rarely if ever as the Cobra rep or Puma rep.

Of course. I think of them as one in the same. I know they are technically different. But I refer to our rep as the Cobra/Puma rep. Rarely if ever as the Cobra rep or Puma rep.
Makes sense. Did you get your shoes yet?

Thinking about going spiked for this Saturday. But they have to be scripted ahead of time haha

First Hole.

Uh oh... who wants to take this one?

Is that an actual picture from the tee? Or an Aerial of the hole.

Is that an actual picture from the tee? Or an Aerial of the hole.

Steps to the pro shop. The tee is about 150 feet left of where this was taken from.

Looking forward to playing this course, and meeting you guys. Should be a fantastic day! Jesse (TheCrest4) and I are rolling in together.

Looking forward to playing this course, and meeting you guys. Should be a fantastic day! Jesse (TheCrest4) and I are rolling in together.
Really excited for this and I can't believe it is almost here. It has been way too long since I played with THP'ers

Back