THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Certifi_able and I are in the sim today

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Does this mean I should start practicing?

Picked up a new custom ordered Scotty today... Should be set for the RR!

Had my first lesson of the year yesterday. I like what I see. Gonna take lots of work, but ball flight looks great when it's struck correctly.

Had my first lesson of the year yesterday. I like what I see. Gonna take lots of work, but ball flight looks great when it's struck correctly.

Nice. Was he getting you to launch your driver higher?

Come join us in the prep thread

Certifi_able and I are in the sim today

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
We got some good swings in today and I got to meet xhails dad as well. Heck of a great guy BTW. Xhail is playing solid golf as you will see tomorrow and my game is ok but with a lot of room for improvement. I will be ready come #thpregionalrivalry time.

Bumping this for the guys to see that may have missed it earlier. A pretty good thread on what you would do or are doing to prep for a THP event

Also have some others like
Range and Practice Thread
What did you shoot today
Lessons thread
Etc Etc Etc

Also have some others like
Range and Practice Thread
What did you shoot today
Lessons thread
Etc Etc Etc

Those might be seen if we titled them the "Official Range and Practice Thread in Ohio" or something along those lines

Those might be seen if we titled them the "Official Range and Practice Thread in Ohio" or something along those lines
Beat it

So we are less than 48 hrs until those picks are in. Who gets to experience what is about to unfold? I know I want to be on that team. No ifs, ands, or buts about it!!!

Not sure why I just quoted you.

Pins and needles.
I wanted to come in and let everybody know the timeline. The captains have been tasked with sending THP their captains selections by 1pm EST tomorrow. Then once all are received an announcement will be made and the first post will be updated.

We know the decision is not easy and we know that many will feel some disappointment. The good news is that support through THP and the event pre & post round can be a wonderful thing. Then add that THP has over a dozen more events including some right in your area for more chances to experience something incredible.

We wish you all the best of luck and have enjoyed the journey. And we want to thank the captains again for being tremendous with the pressure of putting together a great team based on a number of factors.

Can't wait to see the choices for all 6 RR teams. Good luck to all hoping to get the call!

Good luck captains! I know it's not easy hahaha

Good luck to the captains and hopefuls!

At least now I know what time PhillyV will be warming it up

Good luck to all. Def not an easy decision. Both capts will make the right choice, I'm sure of that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all. Def not an easy decision. Both capts will make the right choice, I'm sure of that!

I don't know about that, JDtox can't pick any Ohio guys for his team so I'm sure he's not going to make the right choice

I don't know about that, JDtox can't pick any Ohio guys for his team so I'm sure he's not going to make the right choice

I don't know why Jdtox would want to pick anyone from Ohio!

He can field a superb team from Michigan alone. Oh and it's going to be the winning team too.

Less than 27 hours folks. Hopefully the captains have fielded all inquiries regarding bribes and favors and swag and have taken them into account.

I know as someone already in the event that my gut isn't in a knot for that remaining period of time. Best of luck to everyone and Go Team Michigan.

Back