THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

The hat colors remind me of this:
images

VS.
jersey-patroits-12-brady-silver.jpg

Although, I'm confident the outcome will be reversed in this case. :banana::banana::banana::banana::alien:

Now you just had to go and bring "pretty boy" into this huh. Is team NE now going to use deflated balls to get more wedge/greens control?.........:thinking:hmmmm I wonder

hopefully this weekend flies by (wait, did I just say that??) so we can hear who is selected on Monday. MPeterson, any last minute questions for the NE hopefuls that could help make your decision easier?

Looks like I will be spending some time on the course getting to know my counterpart this weekend. We should have plenty to talk about

Looks like I will be spending some time on the course getting to know my counterpart this weekend. We should have plenty to talk about
We're going to make you two ride together as well.

Where are you guys playing?

Looking forward to it. Should be a good time.

Where are you guys playing?

That's a good question. Where are we playing?

Looking forward to it. Should be a good time.

That's a good question. Where are we playing?
You don't need specifics…

(I have no idea where we are playing).

hopefully this weekend flies by (wait, did I just say that??) so we can hear who is selected on Monday. MPeterson, any last minute questions for the NE hopefuls that could help make your decision easier?

I don't hope it flies by cause then I'll just be another weekend older. 51 is old enough I don't want to be 52 any sooner than I have to...lol.
besides I'm looking to finally get a round in and maybe even sneak a second. So I'm looking forward to a nice long lasting weekend filled with golf at some point or two or three....:) and then to top it off would be just great if I then find soon after that I end up being selected to represent the Garden state along with our big city state neighbor. I am actually from both if that's any bonus or even possible. Born in Brooklyn, grew up in Statalian island and now living past 16 yrs in Jersey.so I think I'd represent our region well if I may say so myself......but I guess I just did.......ya know, cause I'm big that way:D

there you have it. Now who wants to be a victim of a #THPCallOut

there you have it. Now who wants to be a victim of a #THPCallOut

I don't think you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had 4 birdies, 4 pars, 5 bogeys, 1 double bogey...and a Tin Cup moment, at 2 different holes over water, at the SIM.....30 putts total. Definitely seeing some improvement.

Final weekend to think over possible picks. If you are still interested, let's hear your final pitch.

Good luck to all of the hopefuls for this event! From an Ohio Hopeful

Back