THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

The last part may be a tad extreme, but I like where your head is at!
Lol, I don't plan on croaking on the course but you get my gist.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Congrats to the Captains picks, some solid golfers there!!

The second it was headed for the trees, I just said "It's going to bounce off and into the fairway". He crushes that V series driver - all drivers, really.
Automatic.

Congrats to both teams! Looking like a father-son pairing could be in the works. And, surprisingly, I know every member of the New York/New Jersey team, they will get my backing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats guys! Love seeing these teams rounded out!

Congrats guys! I like the make up of these teams and it should be a battle to the end! I have a few buddies on each team so this will be a hard one to pick. Can it just end in a tie?

Congrats again!

man this event has some players in it! Congrats to the final 6!

Those are some stacked teams. Congrats to all the selections, and I expect an epic showdown!

love the new additions, congrats guys!

Congrats to both teams! Looking like a father-son pairing could be in the works. And, surprisingly, I know every member of the New York/New Jersey team, they will get my backing!

While it would be definitely awesome to tee it up with pops I'd like Dean to make the pairings with the best interest of the team in mind. If he thinks we'll be more effective teamed up we'll do just that if he thinks we're better off being split than I'm OK with that too. Just looking to see what's best for the team.

Congratulations to each of the captain's picks! Looking forward to meeting my Team NE brethren soon.

Sorry for almost making ya crash TuT!! Just wanted to repay the favor of the congrats text :)

Those are some really good teams. It's going to be a good battle to follow!

Congrats! Solid teams here.

Watch out for the dynamic duo from LeRoy!

Of all the Mondays to sleep in…and JB goes with an early announcement!

Well I was right. I'm ecstatic to be in this event and representing team NY/NJ; and a bit bummed for those that didn't make it in. Others have touched on it and there is SO much you guys can do from a preparation and motivation standpoint, so please continue to provide that support as this is OUR event in OUR region.

Man do I like the look of that NY/NJ team! I know we will be motivated, focused, and prepared to compete HARD in June. And we've (me especially) have some work to do after the golf I witnessed yesterday from two of the New Englanders. I have a feeling this one comes down to the wire.

Anyways, let's DO THIS.

Sorry for almost making ya crash TuT!! Just wanted to repay the favor of the congrats text :)

Well worth it!

Hands down it's Manhattan ... but I've had the pleasure of teeing it up with Alex (OITW) and Christian (Scarnici) and having lunch with Russ (Russtopher) so I'm pulling for NE, despite my NY roots. Got to say, this is going to be a crazy good matchup! Would not surprise me if it comes down to the last hole of the day.

And so .....the "Chowder Bowl" is officially set for battle. May the best Bowl win
Chowders_zpsjhzjudt8.jpg

Dang, didn't make it. Congrats to the final picks, hope you guys bring home the hardware.
Hope to see some of you in the Cure event!

Hands down it's Manhattan ... but I've had the pleasure of teeing it up with Alex (OITW) and Christian (Scarnici) and having lunch with Russ (Russtopher) so I'm pulling for NE, despite my NY roots. Got to say, this is going to be a crazy good matchup! Would not surprise me if it comes down to the last hole of the day.

Your chowder preference is questionable, but your support is much appreciated.

Congrats fellas!

Hands down it's New England ... but I've had the pleasure of teeing it up with Alex (OITW) and Christian (Scarnici) and having lunch with Russ (Russtopher) so I'm pulling for NE, despite my NY roots. Got to say, this is going to be a crazy good matchup! Would not surprise me if it comes down to the last hole of the day.

I liked post, but wanted to FIFY... Can't have people thinking I support that choice of chowda

ddec outfoxed us all with the early release today. Welcome to the squads!

Back