North Central Florida

shop par

Reaction score
Handicap
Just joined THP after hearing some good things about it. Not sure how active things are in north central Florida but would like to be in contact with those who are playing in the area.

Best,

Rob

North Central Florida

Welcome to THP

Lots of THPers in Florida. Are big Cluv Clash event is in north FL next month too.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome Rob! Keeps your eyes out for a fun little event we call the GA / FL "Gethering". We do it twice a year with the next one coming up likely in May. Have done it in Valdosta, GA the past 3 years but having trouble booking that for the spring / early summer event so some guys are working on something around Brunswick, GA. Either way, should definitely be pretty accessible to you if you are interested.

Thanks SF! I'll keep my eyes and ears open...... sounds like a fun event.

Appreciate the info and the welcome.

Rob

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! Should be plenty of THPers in your area you can tee it up with.

Welcome rob

Just joined THP after hearing some good things about it. Not sure how active things are in north central Florida but would like to be in contact with those who are playing in the area.

Best,

Rob

Where about? I will be moving to St Augustine later this year.

Gainesville MM11. Not too far from SA...... we'll have to get together at some point.

Rob

Welcome to THP. Glad you are here.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Rob!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Gainesville, eh?

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Gainesville MM11. Not too far from SA...... we'll have to get together at some point.

Rob
Welcome Rob... I live in Tampa along with a few other THPers, don't mind driving up there to grab around at some point in the near future, if you're ever down here lemme know we'll get a round in.

welcome rob. orlando representing here. i was raised a gator, but married into the auburn faithful. enjoy your time here and i hope to tee it up with you soon.

welcome rob. orlando representing here. i was raised a gator, but married into the auburn faithful. enjoy your time here and i hope to tee it up with you soon.
Traitor

Back