The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting people won't sleep on the next UST event! Freaking awesome what's happening out there in Dallas!

I'm betting people won't sleep on the next UST event! Freaking awesome what's happening out there in Dallas!

amen! i knew this was going to be awesome, but as with THP it always goes up another notch.

I'll admit: I had high expectations
And: they've already been exceeded

Mind blowing. I tried for the first two, hoping April dates work to try for that one as well

It has been incredible to follow. I hope some of the future dates can work for me. I have a couple of free plan fares lying around and I know they are good to go to Dallas.

DB is lurking in the UST event thread, which should make it even better for THPers.

DB is lurking in the UST event thread, which should make it even better for THPers.

Perhaps planning a little one-upmanship? I like it!

They have to enter that thread, to see what they are missing...haha

Days like these are special days on THP!
Lots of cool stuff going on!

Oh, and Ohio will lose #THPRegionalRivalry!

No matter the thread, no matter how good the discussion is, it always randomly takes a turn towards the crapper

Days like these are special days on THP!
Lots of cool stuff going on!

Oh, and Ohio will lose #THPRegionalRivalry!

Over 350 posts and 5,000 views thus far. 147 members looked at it so far.

Hyped about the upcoming NorCal crew get together. Good times are incoming

I'm on Crapatalk....
Not getting many views?

Oh no, its doing great. Just mentioning that those that dont enter, werent going to go into the thread anyway...haha

No matter the thread, no matter how good the discussion is, it always randomly takes a turn towards the crapper

Dont let it brother, spin the positive.

What's up with all the food videos on Facebook? I think I hate hat site more and more each day. It should be funny animal videos or nothing at all.

What's up with all the food videos on Facebook? I think I hate hat site more and more each day. It should be funny animal videos or nothing at all.
The ones with the random hands cooking something in like 45 seconds giving a step by step recipe?

Oh no, its doing great. Just mentioning that those that dont enter, werent going to go into the thread .

It's a great follow! And while I wish I could have made the dates work and entered, I catch up on the thread often.
Pretty cool stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back