TheCrest4 and Crew take on Florida

TheCrest4

#UrbanLumberJack
Reaction score
Handicap
So me and the misses and the Bash Brothers are packing up the Swagger Wagon and heading down to sunny and warm Florida for Spring Break. We are going to be in the Orlando area and then Clearwater. We are heading down March 19th and staying till March 25th.

First I wanted to get some course recommendations and some other family friendly things to do.

If you are in the area and want to get a round in let me know and hopefully we can work something out. Not sure how much I will be able to play but hoping for 2 rounds.

I will be in California for part of your trip, but can help you with recs. Spent 25 years in Clearwater and lived in Orlando too

I will be in California for part of your trip, but can help you with recs. Spent 25 years in Clearwater and lived in Orlando too
Awesome thanks man. Sucks that I will miss you but I can just pick up those THP onesies from HQ while I am there

Im sure the locals will be a lot more help than me. But I enjoyed Eagle Creek a whole lot when I was there.

Also Lake Buena Vista is a great course if the family is doing the Disney Parks and you want to be close by.

Have a great and safe trip.

Have a fun trip with the fam.

I live in clearwater, so if you're there on a weekend I'll gladly go golfing with you, or drive up to orlando on a weekend doesn't matter. Always worth the drive to play with some THPers

I live in clearwater, so if you're there on a weekend I'll gladly go golfing with you, or drive up to orlando on a weekend doesn't matter. Always worth the drive to play with some THPers
Awesome. I will let you know what the plan is once we get a little closer. Always a blast teeing it up with fellow THPers

Have fun out there Jesse!

Awesome. I will let you know what the plan is once we get a little closer. Always a blast teeing it up with fellow THPers
Another early birthday present of playing with THPers i normally can't play with ? March is shaping up to be very good to me

Another early birthday present of playing with THPers i normally can't play with ? March is shaping up to be very good to me
Awesome! I am starting to get plans together and logistics.

Any good courses that you would recommend?

Most of them down here are pretty good. Crescent oaks, waterleaf, heritage harbor, to be honest JB would be the best at knowing where to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly hope we can get in a round together while you are down Jesse

I certainly hope we can get in a round together while you are down Jesse
Me too buddy. Let's make it happen dude

Most of them down here are pretty good. Crescent oaks, waterleaf, heritage harbor, to be honest JB would be the best at knowing where to go

Cool. Yeah he said he could help me out. I will check some of those out and see exactly where we will be staying to get some distances.

Alright cool lemme know, it's my birthday weekend so that'll be a sweet present to myself

Cool. Yeah he said he could help me out. I will check some of those out and see exactly where we will be staying to get some distances.

As soon as you know brother, let me know and I can give you both course and food recs. Spent most of my life there and spend just about every other day down there now.

Now this sounds like a fun trip, wish I was heading down there. JB food recs? Pure gold I tell you.

Now this sounds like a fun trip, wish I was heading down there. JB food recs? Pure gold I tell you.
Come on down you can babysit the twins for us...

As soon as you know brother, let me know and I can give you both course and food recs. Spent most of my life there and spend just about every other day down there now.

Next time you're in Clearwater around 12:30 lemme know I'll take you out to lunch

Have not updated this in a whole but this trip is on the horizon. We are leaving the DMV Friday AM and hoping to be in the Orlando area by mid Afternoon Saturday. I am playing Sunday AM (no idea where) and then heading to Clearwater Monday morning.

We will be in Clearwater till Friday or so. I am not sure exactly how much free time I will have throughout the week but I would like to get one more round in hopefully local to where we will be.

I am not familiar with the area so if anyone could help out with courses that would be awesome. I am going to play this by ear, hopefully people are around and are able to play then we can set something up. Just let me know

The King is ready for the sunshine in Florida that is for sure!

Well sir honorable King. It just so happens I don't work at all next week, if it doesn't rain anywhere between now and Monday lansbrook is a decent course to play that's close to Clearwater

Well sir honorable King. It just so happens I don't work at all next week, if it doesn't rain anywhere between now and Monday lansbrook is a decent course to play that's close to Clearwater

Cool. I will look that one up. Thanks

Have not updated this in a whole but this trip is on the horizon. We are leaving the DMV Friday AM and hoping to be in the Orlando area by mid Afternoon Saturday. I am playing Sunday AM (no idea where) and then heading to Clearwater Monday morning.

We will be in Clearwater till Friday or so. I am not sure exactly how much free time I will have throughout the week but I would like to get one more round in hopefully local to where we will be.

I am not familiar with the area so if anyone could help out with courses that would be awesome. I am going to play this by ear, hopefully people are around and are able to play then we can set something up. Just let me know

The King is ready for the sunshine in Florida that is for sure!
With Bayhill in town the courses are charging a premium in orlando. I'd book via golf now pretty quick

Back