Cleveland Golf TFi 2135 - THP Review Thread

Thats awesome Snickerdog.

the 6.5 should be arriving on Weds. I'm incredibly excited to give it a shot and see if I can roll it better than the 1.0 or even my V Line(which I've rolled well during the rounds I've had it). I just love the alignment aide on these.

the 6.5 should be arriving on Weds. I'm incredibly excited to give it a shot and see if I can roll it better than the 1.0 or even my V Line(which I've rolled well during the rounds I've had it). I just love the alignment aide on these.

I think that you'll really like your new 6.5. I put Garsen MAX grips on both my 6.5 and 8.0 and the combination is simply deadly! If you never tried the Garsen MAX grip before, and are willing to experiment a bit, you may want to try that combination. Have the 11" grip on the 6.5 and the 15" grip on the 8.0.

Be forwarded that most people found a small adjustment period to get comfortable with any of the Garsen grips. It took me quite a long time to get use to them but I'm glad I pursued. If you have a tendency to roll your shoulders like I do this is definitely must try grip. The grip also promotes the purest, most natural pendulum swing of all of my grips.

I think that you'll really like your new 6.5. I put Garsen MAX grips on both my 6.5 and 8.0 and the combination is simply deadly! If you never tried the Garsen MAX grip before, and are willing to experiment a bit, you may want to try that combination. Have the 11" grip on the 6.5 and the 15" grip on the 8.0.

Be forwarded that most people found a small adjustment period to get comfortable with any of the Garsen grips. It took me quite a long time to get use to them but I'm glad I pursued. If you have a tendency to roll your shoulders like I do this is definitely must try grip. The grip also promotes the purest, most natural pendulum swing of all of my grips.

Another round in with the Garsen pro and the 6.5. Hit so many pure putts that hit my line but didn't fall because my read was wrong. I tend to read more break in putts than actually is there so some days are just better than others in that arena. Haven't tried the Max yet but it's sitting in the garage waiting for the feeling to overtake me.

If not let me know the $$$$ I might need to try it out if it doesn't work for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another round in with the Garsen pro and the 6.5. Hit so many pure putts that hit my line but didn't fall because my read was wrong. I tend to read more break in putts than actually is there so some days are just better than others in that arena. Haven't tried the Max yet but it's sitting in the garage waiting for the feeling to overtake me.

Just do it. Found the Garsen pro grips just too thin and I don't even have large hands. When I do wear a golf glove I use a size ML.

I had another great round with the 6.5 today! I think I only 3 putted once and maybe 2-3 one putts. Greens were nasty sandy today so left quite a few short but on line.

I had another great round with the 6.5 today! I think I only 3 putted once and maybe 2-3 one putts. Greens were nasty sandy today so left quite a few short but on line.

I've been rolling the 6.5 since sept and 3 putts have all but disappeared. It's an amazing putter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting very close to doing a few trade-ins to thin the herd and get this putter. Two birds, one stone.

I rolled the 8.0 yesterday, I like the alignment of this putter. The roll was also pretty good.
Might have to grab one to play around with.

I rolled the 8.0 yesterday, I like the alignment of this putter. The roll was also pretty good.
Might have to grab one to play around with.

The one thing I noticed about my 8.0 is you don't have to hit it hard to get the ball rolling. Even 30 - 40 foot putts are just a good stroke. The ball takes off really nice and rolls smoothly. 3 putts are almost gone. I still have one in my round but soon to be none.

The one thing I noticed about my 8.0 is you don't have to hit it hard to get the ball rolling. Even 30 - 40 foot putts are just a good stroke. The ball takes off really nice and rolls smoothly. 3 putts are almost gone. I still have one in my round but soon to be none.

Thats awesome John.

TFi 1.0
2453222903fa039fa09d2a1ffa009a33.jpg
showed up a week early to brighten up my day. Little heavier than current gamer but puts an effortless roll in the ball. It'll be in play this Sunday.
d64f848acf97cb471afe9cc2b69eb6f3.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interesting concept, does it really help you line the putter up better?

I messed around with it while rolling some putts indoors, and I will say, the alignment is easy to see when you are Off.
It just looks odd.... As long as you are paying attention, you should have pretty good alignment with this series of putter.

It does, very easy to use. I have been putting better than I ever have since I have had mine.

It depends on what you mean by "line the putter up better." I'm not sure it helps you pick the right line. But it definitely helps you be on the line you pick, regardless of where your eyes are in relationship to the ball.

TFi 1.0
2453222903fa039fa09d2a1ffa009a33.jpg
showed up a week early to brighten up my day. Little heavier than current gamer but puts an effortless roll in the ball. It'll be in play this Sunday.
d64f848acf97cb471afe9cc2b69eb6f3.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I love my 1.0. Been rolling it well lately and it has start up some conversations about the alignment tool which then ends up me bragging about the up&down event lol.

Pretty awesome that Dave Pelz was blown away by the 2135 concept.

Last edited:
Pretty cool to see that Dave Pelz was blown away by the 2135 technology...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how he drops Adam's name in about explaining it to him. I know when Adam did the same to Josh and I, both of us were amazed. Personal note, 6.5 arrives today. Just believe in this aide so much that I'm hoping this shape does it for me.

The link didn't work for me - it tried to open my InBox.

Anyone else have this problem?

I put the wrong link the first time. Edited to fix. Sorry about that...:bulgy-eyes:

I put the wrong link the first time. Edited to fix. Sorry about that...:bulgy-eyes:

just went and embedded the video for you, that should fix any issues.

I've put my Chubby G2 back in the back for my last few rounds. I seem to be able to control the speed better with the G2. However what the 2135 has helped with is alignment. I now get my head over the ball and putter more vertical and this is really helping with lining the two up. With the G2 I now have better alignment and better control and subsequently have been making more putts.

Back