Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

Guys just found out that they will be working with a graphic artist to design their shafts
Now that is freaking awesome!!

Told you guys to signup.

April. Definitely.

Too much awesome to read in one pass, I'm going to have to head back to Go! and start all over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate:

With your big time swing, did you get fit into a higher or lower weighted iron shaft?

Shane: what surprised you most during the whole bag shaft fitting? Did the results you see meet what you expected to see?

silly awesome, just wow.

Question for Nate:
In terms of your current driver/shaft pairing, how could it be improved? And what are you wanting to try.

Question for Shane: what do you look for in a Driver shaft? Are you paying attention to spin rates? launch angle? Weight? Etc? And what product do you feel will satisfy your needs?

Shane is getting fit by Danny now.
fb80de5abe343eee345f2c01a1202414.jpg

Timing didn't work....!
But what the heck, I am going to have to sign up for the next one.
Work be damned!!:banghead:

but aren't you just all about the hype?

Yes sir. Shhh. Don't tell. And it's free of course but tell don't tel that either because I'm selfish.

Its more awesome because Danny is silly good at what he does.

TRUST IT guys. Danny Le is the man!

That was mine before Shane started. It was a wedge.

You sure about that? Just kidding.
What an awesome time you guys are having.

Nate going through design ideas
a32cccaa16eb704cf4a877b2054df9fb.jpg

i'd have permasmile the entire time. nervous as hell but in the best way. man that looks so freaking fun. major thanks to ust.

Big Time going Cowboys colors?

So freaking cool...these shafts events have my name all over it! These guys are seriously lucky!!!

Big Time going Cowboys colors?

If he does not I will be highly disappointed

4e9d3e39de1f4229cc7bc37e0d39f376.jpg

I just caught up on this whole thread! Congrats guys! This is absolutely awesome to follow! Really excited to hear all your feedback on this it seems so surreal. THP Changing the Game once again! Well done!

This is just so cool. Hey JB....... Keep up the hype K.......

Go with a Tito's theme Nate. DO IT!

Back