The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting around to watching Black Mass!

The snow is completely gone so we have all of our parking spaces in the lot behind my apartment building!

Does anyone want to tell the Academy that no one cares at this point about anything other than best actor and picture?

Does anyone want to tell the Academy that no one cares at this point about anything other than best actor and picture?

This is one of the worst Oscars in recent memory for me

More self effacing black jokes please!

More self effacing black jokes please!

I was bummed to notice that Quincy Jones has never won an Oscar. REALLY? Did he go against John Williams every year?

I'm one of the few that enjoys all of the categories. I guess. I like seeing the Costume Design awards, Set Design awards, etc.

I was bummed to notice that Quincy Jones has never won an Oscar. REALLY? Did he go against John Williams every year?

John Williams has been nominated 50 times!

I'm one of the few that enjoys all of the categories. I guess. I like seeing the Costume Design awards, Set Design awards, etc.

I get bored pretty easily. Best score and such is interesting but like right now, it's best score, best original song, best chord used in a dramatic scene... I get it. It's music time. Mix that $&@# up a bit.

I get bored pretty easily. Best score and such is interesting but like right now, it's best score, best original song, best chord used in a dramatic scene... I get it. It's music time. Mix that $&@# up a bit.

You need to multi task, dude.

Got Netflix going on the iPad.

John Williams is kind of a stud. I was pulling for him just now for Star Wars cause it's John effing Williams, but it's just crazy to think he's never won an Oscar for his work.

He's a hack. If it wasn't for widespread institutional racism he'd never been nominated :alien:

You need to multi task, dude.

Got Netflix going on the iPad.

I want to go to bed, i just want to see Leo ether burn the place down in celebration or in rage.

Chris Rock is awesome. Hahahaha

Ali G up in da house!

Star Wars was a great popcorn movie, but it was hardly exceptional in any category.

I needed it to win for the ESPN game.

John Williams is kind of a stud. I was pulling for him just now for Star Wars cause it's John effing Williams, but it's just crazy to think he's never won an Oscar for his work.

His work is amazing. He's won 5 times.

So Revenant won best director and got the music. If Leo wins, do they dare music him after 30 seconds?

So Revenant won best director and got the music. If Leo wins, do they dare music him after 30 seconds?

I think he's guaranteed not to win now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back