THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

This will be my first thp experience outside of just chatting in the forums. I'm sure this will be a neat experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's fantastic. Meeting everyone for the first time at an official event is really cool, and takes your THP experience to a whole new level.

Congrats everyone that made it!

Not going to lie I am a little pissed off I did not get in specially for this course in my own backyard. Even though it did not happen for me I hope that DMV still finds a way to win this one. I'll see you guys that morning as I will play after or go across the street. If you need any info on the course please take a look at the review I did or just ask me. Also if you need info on anything in the area post in in the travel extra round thread and I will help if I can. Good luck to all who are in, enjoy your time. Now time to go run 100 yard tire sprints, got a little extra motivation :act-up:

Not going to lie I am a little pissed off I did not get in specially for this course in my own backyard. Even though it did not happen for me I hope that DMV still finds a way to win this one. I'll see you guys that morning as I will play after or go across the street. If you need any info on the course please take a look at the review I did or just ask me. Also if you need info on anything in the area post in in the travel extra round thread and I will help if I can. Good luck to all who are in, enjoy your time. Now time to go run 100 yard tire sprints, got a little extra motivation :act-up:
Let's definitely coordinate that round across the street, as I plan to be down as well for the Friday night meet and greet and range sendoff.

As it gets closer I'll see how many want to play and if enough I'll try to get them to give us the vsga rate of $26

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congrats to those selected!!

Congrats on all the picks. Looks like it's going to be an epic event.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Congratulations to members of both teams! This is going to be a great match, looking forward to following along!

Wow, I don't know what to say. I am so humbled and appreciative of this opportunity I can't put it in words. I found out that I got in from a fellow hopeful during my commute to work, he congratulated me and wished me and the team well. This is a perfect example of the quality individuals found on this forum. Thank you Andrew (Kutros) I look forward to get some rounds in with you soon.

To the other captains choices and hopefuls from both sides, Thank You as well. You guy's showed me what it takes to be an active member of this community. I can see the friendships that have been built over time just by the banter between members. I hope to get there as well.

This site is addicting. It's the first days business and the last. I peruse it at work, home and on all of my devices, just like most of you. It shows. I just wish I joined sooner.

Kevin. Thanks so much for the opportunity. I know you had a difficult decision to make and I will do everything I can to help the team. I look forward to meeting the entire team, the practice rounds around the states ( Wouldn't mind playing Mountain Branch in MD again ) and the camaraderie with the entire team.

I should be getting my new irons this week, I look forward to dialing them in.

Thanks for reading...

Rich

Very cool! Congrats to all selected!

Looking forward to getting to meet the Carolinas team very soon and then getting to partake in my first THP event not too long after that!

Congrats to my Carolinas brethren, dustin8538, ChetSteadman, and deuce. I can't wait to get to know you all better and battle the DMV team in July.

Congrats to the DMV team MizunoFan99, Mesaman777, and Emart2173. I know you all will represent your region well. Looking forward to seeing you all in July.

Congrats guys!! These are two solid teams filled with great guys. This is going to be a great matchup.

As it gets closer I'll see how many want to play and if enough I'll try to get them to give us the vsga rate of $26

I'm definitely interested in getting together during the event. That rate would be insane.

Wow, I don't know what to say. I am so humbled and appreciative of this opportunity I can't put it in words. I found out that I got in from a fellow hopeful during my commute to work, he congratulated me and wished me and the team well. This is a perfect example of the quality individuals found on this forum. Thank you Andrew (Kutros) I look forward to get some rounds in with you soon.

To the other captains choices and hopefuls from both sides, Thank You as well. You guy's showed me what it takes to be an active member of this community. I can see the friendships that have been built over time just by the banter between members. I hope to get there as well.

This site is addicting. It's the first days business and the last. I peruse it at work, home and on all of my devices, just like most of you. It shows. I just wish I joined sooner.

Kevin. Thanks so much for the opportunity. I know you had a difficult decision to make and I will do everything I can to help the team. I look forward to meeting the entire team, the practice rounds around the states ( Wouldn't mind playing Mountain Branch in MD again ) and the camaraderie with the entire team.

Thanks for reading...

Rich
Congrats Rich...great message, it sounds like you already get the spirit of THP and trust me, it'll grow even more once you play in your first official event. I know T2GRN18 is excited about having you on the team, and I look forward to meeting you along the way.

That is awesome, man. The plan right now is for me to up with the family on Friday night and them to stay with family we have in Newport News. I will spend Sunday with them visiting some other family, so I unfortunately won't be able to get in extra rounds. If I was going solo, I would be all over it.

Congrats to everyone selected!

Making the picks was one of the toughest things I've had to do in THP. I appreciate everyone's commitment to the process leading up to this point. And hope to see that continue through to July.

For those on Team DMV. You now represent Yourselves, the Region and THP! Let's do this!

#OWN125

Looks like 2 strong teams, this will be fun to follow. Of course team Carolinas for the win!!

Looks like 2 strong teams, this will be fun to follow. Of course team Carolinas for the win!!

Only time will tell! Should be a great event with great people. I'm still so stoked, just can't wait for it to start!

Thanks for reading...

Rich

Rich

First off - congrats!

I literally live 5 minutes from Mountain Branch. Any time you want to play it, let me know - I bet we could get a bunch of guys up there to play!

This will be my first thp experience outside of just chatting in the forums. I'm sure this will be a neat experience.

no no doubt you will enjoy it and get to understand what so many of us have come to love about this place and events. Making friends from far and near. Looking forward to meeting you.

Congrats to the final six that are in. I have some close friends on both sides of the fence in this one, and since its regional rivalry, I'll go with team Carolina and its two members with NY ties (lightningbolt and Duece) over team DMV and it's one (Emart).

Congrats to the final six that are in. I have some close friends on both sides of the fence in this one, and since its regional rivalry, I'll go with team Carolina and its two members with NY ties (lightningbolt and Duece) over team DMV and it's one (Emart).

Dead to me!

Congratulations, guys!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back