Live Update Thread & Contest - UST February Shaft Spectacular

Fitting w/ Danny was just a little bit awesome!

I knew you'd enjoy it, Danny is PHENOMENAL at what he does, and passionate as heck too.

Fitting w/ Danny was just a little bit awesome!
He's awesome to work with. Gets you dialed in quick and minor tweaks along the way. Great guy and really good at what he does.

Nate: Did you have an "ah Ha" moment when UST was making their presentation? Something you had never known before.

Shane: What is the the most important thing you learned today that you believe will help your golf game?

#BallGoFar

I would never have guessed the putter shafts were so important! Now I have new things to test!

Im still making my way through the thread as i just got up, just wondered am i to late to enter the contest for those awesome shafts?

Nate's 300+ made me think of this one: When getting fit for a driver, should the fittee be trying to swing at a full 100%, stepping on each shot, or try to swing "normal"? I've heard to swing hard so one has the max stiffness to stand up to the all-out swing, and I've heard to try and swing at the normal MPH. Curious what UST advises.

thanks

One post on Twitter, follow on Instagram, post questions in here. That's about it.

i know this is a stupid question, but is the twitter post and ig follow a requirement? i do not twitter, and i do not instagram.

Still catching up from work but great stuff and information from what I've read so far. Great Job!

Can't wait until it's my turn..... we are taking turns, right??????

Nate bringing the wood!

Of course i had to work through lunch and missed the question submission time.

Had I gotten them sent in, my question would be for both: What characteristic to your ball flight could you effect the most by making a shaft change? Spin, launch, etc...

Wow. Impressive numbers.

that's some serious distance! see what happens when you work with someone that understands the #'s and knows which shaft will work in your favor. Too many people just grab one off the shelf. Wish we all had this opportunity! So jealous!

i know this is a stupid question, but is the twitter post and ig follow a requirement? i do not twitter, and i do not instagram.

For a chance to win one of the shafts, yes it is.

This little giveaway prompted me to finally get my instagram account going... Had it but never used it. Ready for all future contests on Twitter/Instagram and hear on the forum!

Nates gear
1249d2e74cdcd740e9e7ee9f325f5ce8.jpg

Dying to know, what were the "Surprises"???

Full bag shaft fitting
XR16 driver head
Design own driver shaft

And more.....

Dying to know, what were the "Surprises"???

They got a new driver head to go along with shaft they got to design and a full set of shafts for irons and wedges and hybrids

Hell, I'm pretty much at the top of my game just being able to save this forum in my favorites. Full disclosure, I don't own a laptop or a cell phone, both are supplied by the company I work for...pretty pitiful isn't it?

Back