THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

haha, I had 180 into #9 and the wind basically pulled it 30 yards off my line. Turned a sure bird into a par and left me one over heading to the back nine.

Gesture was honest feedback!!!

Sweet lord that's some wind.....

haha, I had 180 into #9 and the wind basically pulled it 30 yards off my line. Turned a sure bird into a par and left me one over heading to the back nine.

Gesture was honest feedback!!!
Back to back holes I had a 220 yd 6 iron downwind and a 130 yd 6 iron into the wind. Just crazy stuff

Can't wait to find out who rounds out each team tomorrow! Good luck to everyone. I'm sure MikeDean441 & jdtox will make the right choices (still gotta be tough to finalize them - lots of good guys to choose from).

I'll be ready to do my part to ensure a Team Ohio victory!

Back to back holes I had a 220 yd 6 iron downwind and a 130 yd 6 iron into the wind. Just crazy stuff

That is ridiculous! Enough to make every club choice questionable.

Was able to get to the range with my dad today! A little less wind this morning in southern Ohio led to a good range session with pops. Got a few things to tweak but the swing is in pretty good shape and I'm ready for this battle! Great sponsor, great people and fantastic course! Anxious to round out the teams!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it time yet?

I know, was going for the are we there yet. are we there yet Simpsons style

I'm alive. Had a buddy drive and now we have a vehicle totaled, but we are both ok. Some one ran a red and hit us. I cannot say enough, but it truly opened my eyes, there are so many things worth living for, so many. I have never been more scared in my life. I am sorry I am dumping it right now but, damn I have never been that scared in my life to watch the vehicle plow into us and just hope we both get to make it through. We both are thanks to air bags but please people be observant with what's going on while you are driving.

Glad you are okay. Sounds like it could have been way worse.

Wow Matt im glad you are ok buddy.

Im happy you guys are ok Matt. Scary stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear everyone is ok.. Scary . Puts things into perspective for sure. I had a wreck last year & I thought it was over. Life insurance policies were reviewed the next day. One minute everything is normal & then terrifying chaos.

Hey guys, its terrible that we had an accident take place, but lets keep this one about the event and move the other talk to the local thread.
I hate that we have to do that, but we have really really tried to keep this about the regions or the event. Thanks.

Big day is here.. Excited to see the teams. This event has really lit a fire for me. I like having a goal with a due date. As soon as the weather breaks I will be heading to Boulder Creek to get some first hand experience. Course looks great.. Btw.. 12 of 14 shafts are True Temper/Project X / Rifle..

b63df60d70d0e2660f3eac75febfae3a.jpg

My Cure rx2 has True Temper in it. Boom!

My Cure rx2 has True Temper in it. Boom!

Great now I have to look at the RX3f .. That may make 13.. My back up 3w has TT AS WELL. Let's call it 14/14.. Lol

I happy to say I will also be showing or sponsor support as my new irons have DG XP s300, they felt amazing while I was testing irons yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuned in! Good Luck everyone. I am proud to support True Temper by having their products in my bag, Irons, Wedges, Driver!

Finalizing the picks as we speak.

I just want to take a minute to thank all of you OH guys for the past few months. While this thread has had its ups and downs, it was certainly entertaining but more importantly its been great to see guys put in the work for this event already.
One of the more tougher decisions I had to make. Its different for our "region", nowhere else is there a group of this size as tight nit as we are. Nowhere else at the drop of a hat can we have 12-16 guys just randomly show up for a round, or heck even a sim session.
It may sound corny but I think of you guys as my extended family which makes these decisions even that much harder. There are a lot of good golfers in this area, but more importantly a lot of great guys which is why I had to take the full 2 weeks to make sure my picks were right for this team.
Feelings will be hurt, thats only natural when you want something and dont get it. Just be supportive of the guys that make it as they will need it and will need to be pushed between now and June if OH is going to win this event.
Keep grinding away on your games, as you know if someone has to drop out, they need to be replaced by me and if you want to get in at that point, you have to be ready.
I sincerely look forward to the next few months and will be pushing everyone to be playing their best golf come June!
Just a few hours away from this team being complete!

Good luck to everyone

Back