The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Good luck today

Got it in, was down (slightly) but with the head cold I battled all week and indulging a bit this weekend I'm glad it was I the right side of the line. Time to tighten the belt and refocus.

Dropped a little more this week. Should put me close to 20 lbs down

I'm bummed! I gained 1.0, and I have no idea why. I did not cheat once, and drank more water this week. Sorry Team Going Low. I'll try to do better this week.

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Boom talk about a week where I didn't get much running in. Watched what my body consumed and my morning run paid off. Weight in!

Think I dropped 3 lbs this week.

Last edited:
Down 2 lbs for the week.

Not bad since I did not have a "cleanse" in the past 24 hours

22 lb's lost to date, 5 lb's away from milestone #2

Down 2.6. My water consumption has been off the charts ... The city of Flint could survive off the amount I've been drinking. Negative exercise this week but better choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down 2.6. My water consumption has been off the charts ... The city of Flint could survive off the amount I've been drinking. Negative exercise this week but better choices

Nice! Solid rebound week

I am down 2.2 and that brings me to 17.1 total loss. My pants are barely staying above my behind anymore

Weigh in has me down 2.5 lbs. this week. Seeing a trend, no weight loss for 2 weeks and on the 3rd week - drop. Done it twice now so need to figure out how to lose in those 2 week spans.

.3 loss this week. On Friday I was for sure there was going to be a 2 or 3 lb gain so I am just happy to show a loss

I guess i need to do more THP events. Loss last week, back home and I gained weight this week :/

Down 2 lbs this week. Currently stand 2.6 lbs away from my initial goal and 7.6 from my stretch goal! Gonna really push over these next few weeks to hit my stretch goal target.

Let my team down, back up to my original # this week is a full commitment to the gym and diet. I'm blaming PEDs from the event last week but that's just a cop out

Down 3 lbs this week, and that was with work travel. Was very disciplined with portion control.

Down to 186.5 lbs. Goal weight of 180 is clearly in sight.

Down 1.6 this week was not too bad for being sick most of the week and not getting in much exercise. Date night might have hurt a little, but it was a great night out with wifey. Of course she's sick now and we had chicken noodle soup for supper last night and that wasn't very good for weigh in this morning.

Hoping I can lose a couple lbs this week and that will have me down 30 lbs! Stretch goal is in sight by the end of this!

Down 2 lbs this week. Very happy with that. I think I finally found what is working for me with two solid losses in a row. I can definitely maintain this.

No gain or loss this week. I'm gonna re-weigh tonight & see if I can get at least one pound lower.

Flat for the week for me. I am definitely seeing added bulk to arms and shoulders lately and my pants keep feeling looser so that's all good even without any loss.

I am down again a small healthy amount ... I had a cold most of the week, and only worked out once during the week ... however, the spartan on Saturday saved me ... (by almost killing me :act-up: )

I plan to get back on my work schedule this week ... hitting OT tonight!

We still have a month to go!

Food poisoning on Wed and Thursday helped me lose a few extra pounds. Now if i can just keep it off.

I had another good week. It is amazing how much better my pants are fitting right now. No more squeezing to button them. I also don't have a red ring at night from rubbing. My wife has also noticed that the lifting I'm doing is helping.

Left my scale back in KC so I'll have to grab one today. Lucky for me I have no excuse not to be putting in long hour at the gym until the job search comes to fruition

Down 3 from last week. First week losing more than 1.5.

Down a little bit again.

Actually had to wear belts over the weekend.
Previously the belt was just there for appearances on the course and at work.

Down 2.6 from last weeks gain. Happy that I am moving the right way again

Back