Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
do it, they're awesome, go black oxide though.

I just emailed Discount Dan's Golf about a 54 and 58 in satin chrome. I don't care much for the wear on black oxide, but that's just me!

I just emailed Discount Dan's Golf about a 54 and 58 in satin chrome. I don't care much for the wear on black oxide, but that's just me!

Discount Dan is like my crack dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discount Dan is like my crack dealer.

Yeah their prices are ridiculous and they ship fast! I'm almost hoping they don't email me a good deal, haha!

I want iROD's in my hybos again.

Recoil.

Yeah their prices are ridiculous and they ship fast! I'm almost hoping they don't email me a good deal, haha!

$10 cheaper per club than anywhere else online (that I've seen anyway) and no tax, free shipping in CONUS. I need to find a comparison between the J15s and the MD3s now...

And I would LOVE to hit them.

C'mon down, we shall drive over and ask them to take us to Shady Oaks. If they say no, we just go play somewhere else. :bicker:

C'mon down, we shall drive over and ask them to take us to Shady Oaks. If they say no, we just go play somewhere else. :bicker:

We need to find someone to get us on there again. I'd almost kill for it.

We need to find someone to get us on there again. I'd almost kill for it.

Stalk the front gate and show some leg?

I like Jman's dedication... "I'd kill for that". Cookie's while more practical i don't think anyone wants to see...

Getting a quote from discount Dan for new Apex Pro 16s. On the course these apex Musclebacks are way too hard to hit consistently.

XR 16 driver

Callaway MD3 PM grind 60* in matte black - gotta get ready for #TheGauntlet!!

Callaway MD3 PM grind 60* in matte black - gotta get ready for #TheGauntlet!!

I LOVE The looks of those but the bounce doesn't work for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm really debating a new MD3 set. But I played so little last year and my MD2s aren't that bad. But the matte black heads look pretty good. But I like the chrome too....

I'm really debating a new MD3 set. But I played so little last year and my MD2s aren't that bad. But the matte black heads look pretty good. But I like the chrome too....

chrome+white shafts+colored ferrules = winning. What's not to like about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back