Status
Not open for further replies.
basically I tracked email conversation to one email in particular that had an attachment with a different signature analysis. Looking at the meta data and header information I saw that it was a .jpg just renamed to a .txt file. Within in the meta-data I found passwords concealed/hidden and used those to decrypt the file. They used a simple .zip container, but had AES256 bit encryption on it.

You lost me at "tracked".

basically I tracked email conversation to one email in particular that had an attachment with a different signature analysis. Looking at the meta data and header information I saw that it was a .jpg just renamed to a .txt file. Within in the meta-data I found passwords concealed/hidden and used those to decrypt the file. They used a simple .zip container, but had AES256 bit encryption on it.

oh-no-ive-gone-cross-eyed.jpg

Hey jimmy neutron, just say you pressed cntl, alt, delete

CCNP out of the way glad to have the Cisco certs I need out of the way. On to the next ones

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Some serious forensics work there.

I'm happy now because we figured out what was making my dog sick, and we had an appt for this afternoon to, well.... we don't have to do that now!!
Such awesome news.

Happy? NO ONE is on the level of THP in making awesome happen for everyday golfers around the freaking globe.

So, if I'm reading correctly, they had the creds buried in the attachment headers, and not inside the jpg itself?

Well done, Mr. Holmes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCNP out of the way glad to have the Cisco certs I need out of the way. On to the next ones

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Now you'll never have to subnet by hand again! Yay!

I like this kind of stuff. I actually understand all the words that you just spewed there. Fun stuff.

Hi GolferGal. I will see you tomorrow.

In a few days the OHIO VS MICHIGAN #RR teams will be filled! Can't wait for the real trash talking to start. Plus the first Grandaddy contest is coming. That's a HHJJ for me.

Phone interview: killed. Yes!

Hopeful and positive.

Phone interview: killed. Yes!

Hopeful and positive.

Thats awesome!
If you need any interview tips or suggestions, or need to practice, let me know. I did this very thing for 10 years.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the support.
Nice! Congrats.

Deets please!!!
Same thing we last spoke about, just finally got back to me about the next step.
Thats awesome!
If you need any interview tips or suggestions, or need to practice, let me know. I did this very thing for 10 years.
I appreciate it and will keep that in mind. Always useful to have more information.

Saw the Hall of Fame page now has a 2016 section.... That means the Kentwool Kickoff Classic champions can't be that far behind!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back