Wsup Guys, Nashville Tennessee boy here...

drake01

Reaction score
Handicap
Lived here my whole life, which is beginning to be a rarity around here... Watching it rain has led me here, enjoy the forum, thought I’d join in...

48 y/o, I don’t have an established handicap, but shoot anywhere from mid nineties to low 100’s...
Lefty here hitting TM rsi1’s and Aeroburner driver, got a new F9 on the way from dollar driver club and thinking hard on the new srixon z565’s...

Welcome, not too far away from ya. There's a couple other Nashville people on here, welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

I know THPer @Jdax is in that area.
Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome... I’m a Nashvillan too...
We need it to stop raining so some golf can be played...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lived here my whole life, which is beginning to be a rarity around here... Watching it rain has led me here, enjoy the forum, thought I’d join in...

48 y/o, I don’t have an established handicap, but shoot anywhere from mid nineties to low 100’s...
Lefty here hitting TM rsi1’s and Aeroburner driver, got a new F9 on the way from dollar driver club and thinking hard on the new srixon z565’s...

Welcome to THP, drake!

Welcome from another lefty!!

Welcome to THP! Love the Nashville area (especially Seemore in Franklin)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome... I’m a Nashvillan too...
We need it to stop raining so some golf can be played...

That is a fact...holy cow and another 5-7" coming this week.

That is a fact...holy cow and another 5-7" coming this week.

It’s been bleak for playing golf weather, this is payback for January where we had weekends in the 50s and got to play...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Wassaup! Welcome to THP!

Back