Do You ConsiderYourself Predominantly a Hitter, Thrower or Swinger?

Do You ConsiderYourself Predominantly a Hitter, Thrower or Swinger?

• Hitter

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Thrower

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Swinger

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Wut da hell, I just go at the ball.

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
I voted for swinger prior to actually reading your descriptions in the OP; however, once I did, I know that I am in fact a thrower.

I think that I'm normally a thrower, although I remember going through all three last Sunday and I added the chunker in there too.

My first move is a hip bump while trying to make the club feel weightless. From there I rotate and snap the club like I would a whip. No clue what that makes me.

Swinger for sure. Smooth back and through.

I'm a swinger for sure.

My focus usually goes between hitting down on the ball and making sure I get a good rotation from my hips and shoulders.

I guess I would be between hitter and swinger then

Definitely a swinger. When I try to go after it I'll leave my weight on the back foot and get "stuck"

I'm a swinger when things are going right but a thrower when my back is acting up which is most of the time now. I voted thrower for that reason.

I think I'm equal parts thrower and swinger

I'd say I'm a thrower who tries to be a swinger. I probably should just stick with throwing. I don't have the flexibility to "coil" much of anything.

Honestly I don't know. I just get up and hit it.

no clue, i just swing

I was a hitter becoming more of a swinger. It has not been an easy transition

Somewhere between a thrower and swinger.

I believe I'm a hitter unfortunately.

I believe I'm a hitter unfortunately.

There's nothing wrong with being a hitter. None of these are "wrong" swings. Hitting is for people with limited flexibility and/or powerful arms and upper body strength.

I'm a hitter. But it's not just arm action, it's specific to focusing on the right arm IMO. And works really well for me. Now if I could just get the short game improved I could reach single digits.

I'm a combination of swinger and hitter.

Not sure honestly but maybe between a hitter and swinger

When I am on, definitely a swinger, when I'm not, I'm hitting too much.

Not sure about the difference between thrower and hitter, but I am definitely a hitter. I make full use of forearm rotation into the strike, then torso rotation to accelerate out of the strike. Old school swing as the great players used to do.

What day of the week is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure about the difference between thrower and hitter, but I am definitely a hitter. I make full use of forearm rotation into the strike, then torso rotation to accelerate out of the strike. Old school swing as the great players used to do.

Hitting is like you're killing a snake on the ground, you mainly use your right triceps and other arm muscles.

Throwing is like pitching a softball, underhanded.

For swinging, see Sam Snead.

Hitting is like you're killing a snake on the ground, you mainly use your right triceps and other arm muscles.

Throwing is like pitching a softball, underhanded.

For swinging, see Sam Snead.

By this definition. I'm a swinger.

Back